Does Coby have COC?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Garp's performance gets more acceptable if you believe him and Kuzan were going at hit for several hours off-screen. Now that's headcanon but it's Oda who chose to always skip everything
There was no offscreen lol

Kuzan was down inside the hole for sometime while Garp fought Wolf and others offscreen
Then kuzan returns up whole Garp slams shiryu
They hit each other where both fall on the floor
Garp clashes BBP again before losing to Kuzan finally

Linlin was already next to Kaido and we saw they fought to stalemate + kaido consider their fight "death challenge" already
No point showing her in that panel

While everyone shown on panels are those who weren't in Wano at the time
Garp missing out means Kaido didn't view him equal to even BM/Oden/Shanks
nah kaido considered her a joke, when he later confirmed luffy was his only serious 1v1 lately

he didn't include garp because it was about luffy's ceiling, luffy the pirate.

Mate its 163 chapters and i BINGED IT COZ IT WAS SOO GOOOD
i started with the anime and i recommend that you watch it and finish it with the manga

Its has alot of homages (throwbacks) from other series and a very decent side cast that keeps you hooked.

And even moments inspired by other mangas..

Its nothing too OMG THIS IS THE MOST PROFOUND FICTION.. kinda thing.. It just a wholesome entertaining story that will make you adore it even more lol
I only saw a couple of shorts in Youtube about the anime and it looked really great to me. It's like the meme of "The Boy Who Lifted" memes coming to life LoL. I'll definitely check it out for sure, especially now that it's a complete Manga.

Status
Not open for further replies.