Does Coby have COC?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He didn't get tf out the way. Kuzan called him over basically and he was laughing at Garp who was wobbling
yeah kuzan told him and the rest of the scrubs they dont stand a chance so they should get tf out of the way again I dont see your point .
any human who gets stabbed wobbles , squardo put wb on his knees. its not really impressive .....lmao

Bro we’ve already talked about this. Luffy goes to punch Saturn at the end of the fighting, Saturn whoops his ass for a bit then leaves
I really don't see why Saturn would leave if he kicking luffy ass even more so with how much they care about his DF .
If saturn beating luffy then the SH are fuck since they have thousands of marines , the PX and Admiral there also .

koby fans might be the most deluded I have ever seen
plot around the battle is nice and all
but he is literally fodder in comparison to aokiji
would take a decade timeskip, am being generous to get coby to where aokiji is.
Technically you are right, before these spoilers I also thought the same but Coby's growth is really insane. In last chapter, he was completely helpless and now he destroyed Pizzaro's arm at the next chapter? By mimiking Garp's technique? How is that even logically possible?

Now that Coby has both CoA and CoO, it isn't farfetched to think he'll exponentially grow, knowing Oda. Will he face Kuzan yet? Definitely not. But somewhere near EoS or even EoS? It's possible.

Technically you are right, before these spoilers I also thought the same but Coby's growth is really insane. In last chapter, he was completely helpless and now he destroyed Pizzaro's arm at the next chapter? By mimiking Garp's technique? How is that even logically possible?

Now that Coby has both CoA and CoO, it isn't farfetched to think he'll exponentially grow, knowing Oda. Will he face Kuzan yet? Definitely not. But somewhere near EoS or even EoS? It's possible.
feel like the timeframe for that is too short
would have to have a growth rate that dwarfs even luffy's to achieve that

luffy came out of the timeskip with g4
so he could go toe to toe with the very top commanders already . it really doesnt look like coby is even that advanced yet .

Warine ,who said Kizaru dies :watchout:
An Admiral losing at somepoint was clear ,get over it :akasalt:
They will all lose together like every organisation in one piece, if they don't what will block kizaru for coming back, will he get replaced, will marine just stay with 2 admirals? It's impossible, also we currently have way more characters being around 3 billions than 4 despite being in the endgame, so what? Characters in the current era are weaker than in the previous one? It's where bounty update will come in clutch:kuzanshut:

Status
Not open for further replies.