Does Coby have COC?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
feel like the timeframe for that is too short
would have to have a growth rate that dwarfs even luffy's to achieve that

luffy came out of the timeskip with g4
so he could go toe to toe with the very top commanders already . it really doesnt look like coby is even that advanced yet .
I agree but I'm afraid Oda cannot allow to bring another timeskip if he wants to make Coby more relevant from now on.
I fear we might see Coby suddenly having ACoA stuff at the next arc and at the next one even ACoC if possible.

Destroying an island sized arm is a huge feat for his tier tbh. Chinjao and Co combined their force to destroy a much smaller palm that is Pica. I guess whatever PU Coby got (or if it's still the same Coby), this made him significantly stronger.

I seriously cannot comprehend what Oda intends to do with Coby from now on.

What I believe is that the WG will fall, then the sh will fight the marines and CG will be the final fight because marines and CG characters are simply way more iconic than limu and the 5 old farts and guess what? You can't debunk it:pepecafe:
Ofc they are more iconic, Oda doesnt care tho thats also clear.

Also you didnt include BBP in it and that the SHs dont have so many heavy hitters to take on Admirals+Mihawk+Akainu.

Also you didnt include BBP in it and that the SHs dont have so many heavy hitters to take on Admirals+Mihawk+Akainu.
BBp are the next antagonist for the PK race, not only does it make sense but they are the clear follow up in term of power level and yes Oda do care about his iconic characters, that's why they all return:absojustice:

It's marines then CG with marines being a fight with other groups and CG being a sh solo fight to properly end the manga

Status
Not open for further replies.