Does Coby have COC?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
CG has to fight at least one of the remaining parties in order to take the RP and obtain OP at Raftel tho and if BBP falls next as you said after they have defeated the RHP the matchups dont fit in your theory.
It doesn't have to be a big fight, as far as I am concern, CG could lol diff bbp (bb's group) and it would not shock me at all

Luffy was saved by surprise.

Saul survived because him makes a deal with Aokiji.
Thing is. Ace didn't smiled while on execution at any time. And is discussed if he truly smiled when he died.

Luffy surely didn't smiled when he died. So just forget that made up fandom theory. Oda is not consistent with that not even with his main character.

You literally did by saying marines can replace kizaru with gion or tokikake

Whitebeard, kaido and big mom were in the rocks, also shiki ochoku and John, it's not hard to decide who are the most irrelevant based on how this is worded
so 2=5 math is on point:risicheck:

the only thing that stood out to me during our discussion ,that you threw yourself from one topic to another without getting the facts right or you said stuff which "canonically" isn‘t right or was never stated .

Cryby has conquerors like we all expected and like Mid devalues it.

:whitepress:

Cryby can't even come up with his own named attacks. He's just a shittier version of Midoryia from My Hero at this point screaming out All Might attacks.

:gokulaugh:

Cryby has CoC (Colour of Crying)

:suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.