Does Coby have COC?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Smoker lost agaisnt vergo (yc4 at most) while koby helped BB to defeat strong pirate and now he is fighting agasinst one of the strongest bb commander (sanjino future rival):seriously:
Vergo>Perospero=Base Duke=Jack.

Vergo is a Commander tier, Koby helped who? And Who Koby fighting now? We didn't even see what Koby is doing we're is him attacking right now.

We have to wait and see.

Well i am not Smoker fan so, fuck, but him will be a future Marine.

Xdrake is dead right now.

I realy like the oda of 2023, all my agenda are doing fine thanks to him. I wanted kidd finito, and got kidd finito in elbaf. I wamted law humbled, and blackbeard did that. I wanted sabo exposed and it happened. I wanted whiryu to shine against against garp without revealing too much of his own skills and not only I got that but oda actualy surpassed my expectation by making him the mvp of the war against garp. Now cant wait for my other agenda zoro vs kizaru.

I realy like the oda of 2023, all my agenda are doing fine thanks to him. I wanted kidd finito, and got kidd finito in elbaf. I wamted law humbled, and blackbeard did that. I wanted sabo exposed and it happened. I wanted whiryu to shine against against garp without revealing too much of his own skills and not only I got that but oda actualy surpassed my expectation by making him the mvp of the war against garp. Now cant wait for my other agenda zoro vs kizaru.
DOnt know what you are smoking but Kuzan the clear MVP .

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Vergo>Perospero=Base Duke=Jack.

Vergo is a Commander tier, Koby helped who? And Who Koby fighting now? We didn't even see what Koby is doing we're is him attacking right now.

We have to wait and see.

Well i am not Smoker fan so, fuck, but him will be a future Marine.

Xdrake is dead right now.
what? of course not Jack>vergo:mihugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.