Does Coby have COC?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
I guess he'll stay frozen and will be brought to life later or something like that but still... Garp was my legendary hero :josad:
Ye like Robin, Luffy, Hibari, Jozu, and even Saul he'll be thawed out and be ok. It was even implied that Kuzan could straight up undo it when he first froze Hibari.

The important thing with Garp is his value as a bargining chip. The WG is way more likely to give Blackbeard his kingdom for Garp the legendary hero rather than a functionally resigned Marine. Even 3 Billion can't buy that.

Sanji has no admiral enemy honestly.

Maybe Greenbull if weakened.
ANd you talking about trope have you read one piece ?
If zoro fight kizaru this arc sanji will also fight an admiral they always fight an openent who have the same rank .
FOr what I cans ee there is only 1 admiral so pick your choice.
Luffy vs kizaru .
Zoro vs kizaru but zoro don't win more a clash then anything .
Luffy vs saturn everyone else vs kizaru and we see franky using the vegapunk gloves that punch light.
So ?
Scenerio will make it that zoro can' t possibly beat an admiral since sanji dont have 1 to fight try argue vs facts !

Ye like Robin, Luffy, Hibari, Jozu, and even Saul he'll be thawed out and be ok. It was even implied that Kuzan could straight up undo it when he first froze Hibari.

The important thing with Garp is his value as a bargining chip. The WG is way more likely to give Blackbeard his kingdom for Garp the legendary hero rather than a functionally resigned Marine. Even 3 Billion can't buy that.
W

Status
Not open for further replies.