Does Coby have COC?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wuzan with a couple fodder commanders mid diff’d Garp without awakening.

The truth is you're not ready for Papazuki
Garp was getting bruised up while Aokiji was still getting out of that hole he got slammed in

Then the wound from Shiryu

It's not Kuzan vs Garp, it's Blackbeard Pirates (that includes Kuzan) vs Garp

Nothing wrong with that, he's part of their crew now

Garp was getting bruised up while Aokiji was still getting out of that hole he got slammed in

Then the wound from Shiryu

It's not Kuzan vs Garp, it's Blackbeard Pirated (that includes Kuzan) vs Garp

Nothing wrong with that, he's part of theit crew now
And they won mid diff!!!!

Forget just Kuzan, I don’t even think Shiryu or Vasco Shot were going anywhere near all out and will show way more shit later

So Coby might gain ACoC the same way he learned CoO. Under Duress.

Maybe you can learn advance Haki not only during extreme fight but on extreme situation.
You can unlock haki or techniques in general in a fight or flight situation like when Sanji unlocked Sky Walk running away from the Okamas. And also during extreme stress even if you aren't involved directly like Usopp in Dressrosa.

There was no haki back then but if it had been today I'm sure Agua Laguna is enough of an extremely stressful situation for someone to unlock CoO. Say a crewmate or two get washed away on the verge of dying I'm sure that would be enough.

Regarding the advanced.. tough to say. It should be possible to tap into unconsciously but apart from Madam Shyarly all the users up until now have first been good at the basics before tapping into advanced (Zoro perhaps an exception as he used it way back but didn't understand it).

Bro, still thinks they're in the team.:josad:
Just like you guys thought Law and Kid won't fight an emperor as main fight while zoro and sanji would

Oda always let Luffy's allies BEAT/FIGHT the 2nd strongest villain of the arc + some other strong villain

DR/PH : Law fuji and beat Trebo & Vergo, Sabo fought Fuji & beat Burgess
WANO : Law and Kid beat Linlin, retainers fought kaido, Dukes beat Jack & Pero, yamato stalled Kaido, Killer beat Hawkins.

You think Coby & Katakuri won't get to beat or at least stall Kuzan & another Titanic captain? Lol

People “b-b-but it was the whole crew” like Garp didn’t just get slaughtered mid diff

Two stabs, one punch, and that was it, no one on the BBP harmed bad.

Except San Juan Wolf I guess.

Congratulations Garp, you beat one fodder giant then went down to three attacks 😂

I'm not denying he has it or anything, cause that'd be silly. But with a name like Honesty Impact, I dunno about CoC..

Could be wrong though cause raws aren't out.
What does the name has to do with CoC

It's like thinking Divine Departure from Shanks won't have CoA + CoC or Yamato didn't have CoC (CoC coating) when she did TB for the first time

These 3 moves are usually based on CoC + top CoA
Basic CoC or CoC coating, Thunder bagua is always used with CoC like Divine Departure and also Garp Impact moves

People “b-b-but it was the whole crew” like Garp didn’t just get slaughtered mid diff

Two stabs, one punch, and that was it, no one on the BBP harmed bad.

Except San Juan Wolf I guess.

Congratulations Garp, you beat one fodder giant then went down to three attacks 😂
You do understand that most of the fight was offscreened right?

Status
Not open for further replies.