Does Coby have COC?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
calling oden a gary stu doesnt make sense either
he was built like that in wano
outside of it he met his match a couple times if not more than once.

its getting lame now
the character himself also made very poor decision like come on.
Bruh. The first damn intro we get for oden is a list of his accomplishments, including, but not limited to, clapping a harem full of older women.

And from then on, it's a constant sucking off of oden by oda lol.

His poor decisions are all justified by the story.
Dancing naked to save 100s when he could have beaten kaido and saved fucking 1000s of people. The whole wano suffering is on his head. But he's reveres as a hero for dancing to save people lmao.

correlation
/ˌkɒrɪˈleɪʃn/
See definitions in:
All
Mathematics
Logic
noun
a mutual relationship or connection between two or more things

Not once did I say SAME power nor does the definition of correlation mean that
Yea and it doesn't equate to the same power it's exactly what I said, it's not because an attack is named impact that it's as strong as galaxy impact:risicheck:

The difference is that technically anyone can find and eat a logia while COC is explicitly genetic which makes it feel 10000000x more in line with a “flawless” character
Did you not believe that aokiji has coc?
aokiji's innate talent is better than Oden's and even after he lost his leg he repaired it using his free fruit.:cheers:

Yea they also go out of their way to call their fight legendary, we all know that, it's pretty weird because the word legend isn't used lightly in the manga:pepecafe:
I'd have to check. But wasn't kata called legend for not being beaten in 50 years or something? Or for his back not touching the ground or something like that?

Oda decides what a "legend" is lol.

Did you not believe that aokiji has coc?
aokiji's innate talent is better than Oden's and even after he lost his leg he repaired it using his free fruit.:cheers:
I think Kuzan might but it’s not confirmed.

Frankly I’d like him to have it for my agenda but it would hurt my opinion of his character a bit

Status
Not open for further replies.