Does Coby have COC?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No black blade, 3 of them fight with guns and 1 with a stick=they are stronger than admirals and endgame fighter despite a character canonically having a black blade who is very much alive:milaugh:

no no no no coby shouldn't have COC..

even as zoro fan, i prefer sanji to have it than coby.
It will create some distortion in power logic if coby have COC

if coby can do it, then next time maybe chopper will unlock it too, and then tama, then maybe chimmey.. lmao

Nope, Luffy will be too busy with Saturn, you can keep spamming emojis. I'll remember to tag your ass when it happens :kayneshrug:
Luffy will just have to fight Kizaru and Saturn all by himself. :pepecroc:
Post automatically merged:

Jaygarcia Saturn god of science Vs the man who is 500 years in the futur Vegapunk:steef:
That 500-year man was done in by his own robot, dude. He ain't much. :sanjismug:

You think Lolda, who didn't left Luffy's crew even sniffed at the Admirals, Yonkos, and Schibukais, would let Luffy's crew beat the Gorosei, who are more important in the WG hierarchy compared to the other 3 groups? :denzimote:
How many legit top tiers do you think the monster trio will defeat?

Imo
  1. Luffy: at least 4 with kaido, kizaru, Blackbeard, and imu
  2. Zoro: at most 2 with mihawk and one of imu’s subordinates
  3. Sanji: 1 being one of imus subordinates
At this point don’t see zoro and sanji beating admirals

How I am coping ? Marco broke Kuzan ice sword and land attack on him/. Yet Marco can’t hurt him or even make him bleed .
By your logic most bosses from sonic games can hurt super sonic which they push super sonic away. (they can’t hurt super sonic )
Same thing kaido broke kinemon sword which he land attack on him.
huh ? what are u talking abt
We didnt even see what happened to aokiji after that kick , he simply got yeeted
thers's no reason for u to say that it didnt damage aokiji
aokiji is not built like kaido

Status
Not open for further replies.