Does Coby have COC?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No in shonen its always : new gen > old gen > mid gen

Luffy > Roger > Shanks
Coby > Garp > Akainu
Etc etc

Mihawk hasn’t the portrayal, the relevance, the theme, the feats to beat Roger.

Roger is Luffy, the MC goal. He is 100% above Zoro goal.
And it’s a shonen and about pirate and pirate king. Not about swordsmen and WSS. Roger is the pinnacle of piracy.
Agree.

I didn't think someone could really believe Mihawk>Roger.

Idk imo Luffy beating kizaru is highly likely at this point but fair
What makes me unsure about Kizaru being beaten in Egghead is the fact that there is no reasonable scenario where he dies.

And if he isn't going to die in Egghead, that means he will be present in the Final War even after he is beaten, which makes Luffy beating him now useless.

I don’t think luffy will ever be over it or forgive akainu but it’d be him putting his faith in someone else to beat him while he has bigger things to do. He at least needs to hit him tho
Luffy is not one to put faith in people. It's the other way around: he is a god, so people put their faith in him (as they have all throughout the story). :pepecorn:

I highly doubt Luffy will do something out of character and just trust anyone else to take Akainu down. :pepecafe:

Fair enough tho I think zoro and probably Sanji will get some big fight too
After Wano, my approach toward any possibility of Luffy's crew vs top tiers/relevant names is this: I'll believe it when I see it. :pepehawk:

Remember when AdvCoC was only used by a handful of the strongest

:milaugh:

Even as a Luffy fanboy I find this shit hilarious if Cryby has used it. Totally devalued the list of AdvCoC users.

Luffy
Zoro
Kaido
Big Mom
Garp
Shanks
Roger
Whitebeard
Yamato

Then there's Cryby...

:gokulaugh:

Lolda really is ass at writing be prepared for Hellempo AdvCoC next people

:suresure:
Coby using Adv COC is a blasphemy

The level of sin Oda commited if he decided to give coby Adv COC is on same degree as kinemon's fake deaths.. Lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.