Does Coby have COC?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji vs Lafitte won't happen. One of the reasons is him being the chef of staff of the BB pirates, which places him above Shillew in the hierarchy and as the closest to BB. Oda will never make Sanji's opponent have higher authority than Zoro's especially in the climactic battle of the manga against Luffy's ultimate pirate enemy. He's most likely Nami's opponent and isn't as strong as you think he is. Invest in Pizzaro's stocks instead and don't waste your time on that dude
Last time there was a first mate and a chief of staff on the same crew they were equal in strength so shiryu can still be >= than Lafitte even if lafittes chief of staff.

and Sanji has beaten people higher in hierarchy than Zoros opponent before. Remember Thriller Bark Sanji fought the commander of the General Zombies and Zoro fought a general zombie.

I started reading OP when I saw a zoros sacrifice I thought it will be cool manga because this idea was so badass . But it was boring with stupid predictable character and plot But now its just shiluetes and more questions. No answers at all

Odas writing has been mid and now he gives crybaby advCoC . Such a mid manga

Kaido says only the best of the best get acoc. And in same and next arc we get zolo yamato and coby with it… wth Oda
If you just look Coby and take him just as 'crybaby', then you are not reading the right manga. He, without, any strength, stopped enraged Akainu, even for a moment, knowing that it would have cost his life. And yet you simply labelled him 'crybaby' ? And a man can cry, it is not wrong.
Second, it is not adCoC.

the fact that oda was showing garp repeatedly bodying aokiji and then having to nerf him by getting jumped by bb pirates is enough to prove that garp is above admirals atleast
Stop joking. We're past that phase. Garp didn't body shit. His CoC infused slam and punch got tanked, then he swatted Kuzan to the side and ran off kilometres to Pizarro after which there is a panel of him bodied at Kuzan's feat.

It couldn't be more obvious just like with Old Garp, Whitebeard or Rayleigh. The Old legends cannot defeat an Admiral. They might defeat Big mom and Teach but not an Admiral.

replace yonkoturds with old Garp in a 1v5

How do these rookies stand a chance to survive Garp even for 2 minutes?

old Garp just showed how previous top tiers fight. And the best part is that old Garp is still nowhere close to top tier lmao
A high tier just shitted on 2 Yonko performance
:risitameh:
Vasco Shot survived just fine and better than Aokiji
:holdthisl:

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Imagine Kaido fighting coby and seeing acoc, Kaido would refuse to believe. That fodder has this power, his all understanding of the world would crumble

Imagine how baffled he would be. He probably would lose out of confusion

Kaido: oh shit luffy, sorry… man I was wrong… its just regular power appearently… fucking cryboi can get by crying too much…. Damn… luffy just forget what I said

Kaido doesn’t know that acoc aint nothing special… imagine the one who told him that had pretty good lough afterwards making Kaido feel like hes special boi maybe even joiboi… xebec was a troll

Status
Not open for further replies.