My thread is unfairly locked, once again

Synopsis of this idea is that at least one can understand a Christian Flat Earther's Dedication to denying what is proven to satisfy his desire to pursue his religion.

For @Rootbeer to have that level of obsession to denying something that is happening in a piece of fiction like One Piece, he has to have the same level of attachment or just disdain for Zoro that a religious fanatic has for his religion.
You dislike Christians or what??

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
To be brief; The topic was always Rootbeer and the responses in the thread reflect this. Singling him out in the title and insulting him in the first sentence is good enough to have the thread closed.
The craziest thing about Mr Flat Earth
No one in the thread is discussing anything you posted, it's all about calling Rootbeer stupid in different ways. So—it was closed, we don't need a thread dedicated to calling out a particular user, no matter their interpretations of the manga, and shitting on them.

To be brief; The topic was always Rootbeer and the responses in the thread reflect this. Singling him out in the title and insulting him in the first sentence is good enough to have the thread closed.

No one in the thread is discussing anything you posted, it's all about calling Rootbeer stupid in different ways. So—it was closed, we don't need a thread dedicated to calling out a particular user, no matter their interpretations of the manga, and shitting on them.
Then why the Bougya tag? Why was it made?

No TAC we don't block threads based on what people are talking about.
MY THREAD was about discussing and debunking @Rootbeer 's argument and in the process if people saw Rootbeer is stupid and called him out on his stupidity that isn't my fault.

If you truly start blocking threads on people calling Rootbeer stupid regardless of the content of the thread..may as well block every root beer thread too because people either troll or calling him stupid in his own threads.

Why aren't his threads locked?

And they really shouldn't be but mine shouldn't be either.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
No TAC we don't block threads based on what people are talking about.
MY THREAD was about discussing and debunking @Rootbeer 's argument and in the process if people saw Rootbeer is stupid and called him out on his stupidity that isn't my fault.

If you truly start blocking threads on people calling Rootbeer stupid regardless of the content of the thread..may as well block every root beer thread too because people either troll or calling him stupid in his own threads.

Why aren't his threads locked?

And they really shouldn't be but mine shouldn't be either.
The thread was entirely geared towards insulting Rootbeer. There was no attempt at discussion in those replies, just pointing fingers at a user's opinion and demeaning him. That's being a dick, that's typically frowned upon.

You're free to make a thread about CoC as a rebuttal (...within reason), you're not free to insult another user the entire time.

The thread was entirely geared towards insulting Rootbeer. There was no attempt at discussion in those replies, just pointing fingers at a user's opinion and demeaning him. That's being a dick, that's typically frowned upon.

You're free to make a thread about CoC as a rebuttal (...within reason), you're not free to insult another user the entire time.
That is quite blatantly false.
I first mention @Rootbeer 's argument that "Every Coc User uses a barrier" then I display how Zoro uses his barrier too and showing inconsistency in rootbeer's argument

Then I addressed his arguments that you have to be not touching the opponent with CoC based attack and I saw Kaido's club making contact with Luffy through his club

Then I also show that Zoro also makes a triangle like Roger debunking that argument as well

Sure there is some comedy in that thread but quite literally all of Rootbeer's threads are obnoxious and you keep them on too.
Why are you being stubborn?

Just unlock it

Want me to poll here for votes if people want that thread unlocked or not?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
That is quite blatantly false.
I first mention @Rootbeer 's argument that "Every Coc User uses a barrier" then I display how Zoro uses his barrier too and showing inconsistency in rootbeer's argument

Then I addressed his arguments that you have to be not touching the opponent with CoC based attack and I saw Kaido's club making contact with Luffy through his club

Then I also show that Zoro also makes a triangle like Roger debunking that argument as well

Sure there is some comedy in that thread but quite literally all of Rootbeer's threads are obnoxious and you keep them on too.
Why are you being stubborn?

Just unlock it

Want me to poll here for votes if people want that thread unlocked or not?
A thread that begins with insulting another user, is specifically only talking about the other user in the title and the replies are all about the other user is not a thread worth reopening. Your comedy is calling Rootbeer stupid lol, no dice Shishio.

Yeah, his thread spam is an issue. That is duly noted. But his threads aren't pointing out specific users and insulting them.

Just copy the text and replace the name with 'certain people'

It consumes about as much time as arguing in this thread with tac
Eh fuck it

I lost interest now
Fuck it @TheAncientCenturion won :funky:
Post automatically merged:

A thread that begins with insulting another user, is specifically only talking about the other user in the title and the replies are all about the other user is not a thread worth reopening. Your comedy is calling Rootbeer stupid lol, no dice Shishio.

Yeah, his thread spam is an issue. That is duly noted. But his threads aren't pointing out specific users and insulting them.
Tbh he recently just quited me and Mr Reloaded and we were the only people quoted telling us about Triangle theory