Spoiler Teaser For Gear 5th Episode

I wonder if that episode can surpass Ultra instinct in hype
Nah. To begin with, I don't think OP has as much fans as DB.

And there is only so much TOEI can do after learning from Warner Bros to deliver the lackluster Joyboy vs Kaido in the manga.

I feel like this is hyped only because it's Joyboy debut. The real challenge is sustaining the hype after 3-4 episodes and the hype dies down.

And there is only so much TOEI can do after learning from Warner Bros to deliver the lackluster Joyboy vs Kaido in the manga.

I feel like this is hyped only because it's Joyboy debut. The real challenge is sustaining the hype after 3-4 episodes and the hype dies down.
No way lmao.

There are 100x more Hispanic manchildren who watch Dragon ball than op.
You're probably right. The hype the ToP provided was insane.

LOL, one piece has a lot of fans. Even more than DB. It has been going on for 26 years and the fans of DB are just old has beens. Only haters like you that cry their ass off like losers would say something like this. Go cry that your fave is a nobody while Luffy is getting a Godlike treatment. Cry everyday and night loser, One Piece has more fans than DB.
Post automatically merged:

No way lmao.

There are 100x more Hispanic manchildren who watch Dragon ball than op.
Another hater. Cry all you want loser, you are insignificant. Gear 5 is trending while a nobody hater like you is talking shit here to feel good.

LOL, one piece has a lot of fans. Even more than DB. It has been going on for 26 years and the fans of DB are just old has beens. Only haters like you that cry their ass off like losers would say something like this. Go cry that your fave is a nobody while Luffy is getting a Godlike treatment. Cry everyday and night loser, One Piece has more fans than DB.
Post automatically merged:

Another hater. Cry all you want loser, you are insignificant. Gear 5 is trending while a nobody hater like you is talking shit here to feel good.
Bitch, this is how a super small portion of DB fans watched the end of the ToP:

The size of theaters (plural) and those people aren't even 1% of DB fans here on earth. :risiup:

You think Joyboy's lackluster fight against Crydo can gather that kinda crowd and reaction? Momoron moving Onigashima can gather that kinda crowd and reaction? :ihaha: