G

Gorosei Informer

LMAO WTF?!:

@Pot Goblin @NikaInParis @Jaguark101 :

:risitameh::saden:

Doesn't help I'm listening to this as I see this gif now too lmfaoooo!:

:hapnoel::lulz::kailaugh:

I hope the second season will air soon
YES! DEAR GOD YES LOL! I CANNOT wait for that! I'd love a 2nd season of Cyberpunk Edgerunners but it would have to be an almost entirely new chast of characters lol...

:ronalugh::jay-he::fuah:

But yeah, Arcane 2 is gonna be amazing like the next Spiderverse/Miles Morales film BUT both seem like they're still very far away unfortunately!:

https://www.eurogamer.net/arcane-season-2-coming-2024-at-the-earliest

If Marine doesn't react after Garp's capture, it's the height of humiliation
Luffy and Akainu's union is closer than the jugular vein:pepebuggy:
Hmm now you mention that....

The picture that my friend always sent me became a reality:josad:
LMFAO, ironically I was gonna post this before when I saw the live action Shanks hahaha! "Shonks" is here to save the day!

Bonus Mihawk and certain others:

It's even funnier when you realize Buggy's nose is real
LMAO, TRUE! That shit is a mindfuck! Buggy is the one true clown, the ultimate clown! I remember crack theories of the red band on the strawhat or Buggys nose somehow being the last red ponegylph or a clue to them lmfao.

Now we need Shanks , Mihawo or Crocodile to throw out a mighty speech saying "BUGGYS NOSE, BUGGYS NOSE IS REAL!" (Can we get much clownier?)

Last edited by a moderator:
LMAO WTF?!:

)

YES! DEAR GOD YES LOL! I CANNOT wait for that! I'd love a 2nd season of Cyberpunk Edgerunners but it would have to be an almost entirely new chast of characters lol...

But yeah, Arcane 2 is gonna be amazing like the next Spiderverse/Miles Morales film BUT both seem like they're still very far away unfortunately!:

LMFAO, ironically I was gonna post this before when I saw the live action Shanks hahaha! "Shonks" is here to save the day!

LMAO, TRUE! That shit is a mindfuck! Buggy is the one true clown, the ultimate clown! I remember crack theories of the red band on the strawhat or Buggys nose somehow being the last red ponegylph or a clue to them lmfao.

Now we need Shanks , Mihawo or Crocodile to throw out a mighty speech saying "BUGGYS NOSE, BUGGYS NOSE IS REAL!" (Can we get much clownier?)
Bisoromi bear:steef:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
LMAO WTF?!:

)

isnt bisoromi bear from manga panda's translation??

G

Gorosei Informer

Johnny met AU Danny (Johnathan's baked dog)?!?!:crazwhat:
LMFAO! I didnt even consider the "connection" or "parallel" there! Especially since "Danny" didn't appear in SBR! Oh god...now I'm scared to imagine what Dog Abuser Araki would have done to him in SBR....

:risitameh::shame::saden:

@Pot Goblin

Don't care much for sexism talk but I realized that all the marine chicks were useless last chapter while the boys did everything :saden:
Me "calmly" trying to ask Oda in a "reasonable manner" why Tashigi and Bogard did nothing this whole time (Also asking him where the fuck Smoker is and why Smoothie was so fucking useless):

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
LMAO WTF?!:

Arigatou Gyro-san...