Muslims vs Christians?
And here i am just trying to be a better human being before even thinking about that stuff.
Its funny how we lie, deciet, envy etc etc in our daily life and then go on with religious takes like we're the best role models.

Being a better human being ; Not hurting another human being physically and Mentally irrespective of the religion/ethnicity/belief. Being kind to others again irrespective of all those things etc. This is like something everyone knows is right, but nahhh.

It's more like Tejas vs Muslims.
Oh I totally forgot about Tejas' bs
Post automatically merged:

And here i am just trying to be a better human being before even thinking about that stuff.
Its funny how we lie, deciet, envy etc etc in our daily life and then go on with religious takes like we're the best role models.

Being a better human being ; Not hurting another human being physically and Mentally irrespective of the religion/ethnicity/belief. Being kind to others again irrespective of all those things etc. This is like something everyone knows is right, but nahhh.
W
True wisdom:smoothy:

W
Maybe one day you're ready to embrace nature and ditch the robots
I'm still very open to the potential of new technologies.

I think you missunderstood my point about robots.

My point is that there will be a time when robot behavior and functionning will be indestinguishible(?) from human's behavior and fonctionning. With everything it uncompass : sentience / emotions etc. Maybe more..

This day (we will most likely be gone by now) the robot will deserve the right to live, just like human deserved the right to live at their time.

I think live and let live is almost an infallible philosophy. I respect the right of others to believe what they want as long as they don't hurt or affect others in a negative way. The problem is fundamentalism. It's all fine and good if you follow a creed, but we gotta recognize the world has changed and the people that came up with these religions died more than a thousand years ago.

I think live and let live is almost an infallible philosophy. I respect the right of others to believe what they want as long as they don't hurt or affect others in a negative way. The problem is fundamentalism. It's all fine and good if you follow a creed, but we gotta recognize the world has changed and the people that came up with these religions died more than a thousand years ago.
"Respect the right of others to believe what they want" This right here.