Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Funnily enough, at my work recently, I found a golf putter set made with real kangaroo leather. I had to do a double take when I saw it lol.

Also special treat for you @Mr. Reloaded :

[Scene: The grand historical gathering in a whimsical alternate universe continues. Mr. Reloaded, the infamous backstabber, stands at the center of the room amidst an even larger assembly of historical figures from different eras, eager to share their encounters with him.]

Narrator: Welcome back to the International Historical Blame Game, where we explore the most famous betrayals in history! Today, our special guest is none other than Mr. Reloaded, mastermind behind countless backstabbings!

[The gathering now includes more figures such as Julius Caesar, Cleopatra, William Wallace, Judas, Abraham Lincoln, Joan of Arc, Benedict Arnold, and Emperor Napoleon.]

Julius Caesar: (with a dramatic flair) Ah, Mr. Reloaded, the backstabber extraordinaire! I knew you'd show up eventually.

Mr. Reloaded: (bowing theatrically) My dear Caesar, you honor me with your presence. And don't worry, it's not personal, it's just what I do!

Cleopatra: (raising an eyebrow) So, you're the one to blame for Julius's unfortunate demise?

Mr. Reloaded: (nodding) Yes, indeed! You know how they say, "et tu, Reloaded?" It became quite the catchphrase, I must say!

William Wallace: (scratching his head) And you're responsible for all the other famous betrayals too?

Mr. Reloaded: (proudly) Absolutely! I've been there for every juicy moment. Judas, for example, I gave him the idea to betray Jesus with a kiss. Classic move!

Judas: (grumbling) I knew I shouldn't have listened to you, Reloaded!

Mr. Reloaded: (shrugging) Hey, it's not my fault people fall for my suggestions! Blame their gullibility!

[As the conversation continues, more historical figures chime in with their encounters with Mr. Reloaded, blaming him for their famous betrayals.]

Cleopatra: (playfully) Oh, don't think you can escape responsibility for Antony's betrayal too!

Mr. Reloaded: (smirking) Ah, Antony! A loyal ally until I whispered a little something in his ear!

William Wallace: (with a grin) And what about Robert the Bruce?

Mr. Reloaded: (laughing) Oh, that was an interesting one! A few well-placed words, and he switched sides faster than you can say "freedom!"

Joan of Arc: (stepping forward) And let's not forget my betrayal at the hands of my own people.

Mr. Reloaded: (raising an eyebrow) Ah, yes, Joan! A tragic tale, indeed.

Emperor Napoleon: (joining the conversation) And what about my supposed loyalists? You had a hand in their treachery too!

Mr. Reloaded: (chuckling) Ah, Napoleon, the joys of being a master manipulator!

Benedict Arnold: (looking disgruntled) Don't forget me! I wouldn't have turned traitor without your "guidance."

Mr. Reloaded: (grinning) You were quite the project, Arnold!

[The historical figures laugh, finding humor in the surreal gathering and Mr. Reloaded's quirky antics.]

Narrator: It seems Mr. Reloaded's knack for mischief knows no bounds! But remember, this is all in good fun, as history tends to take its own course.

Mr. Reloaded: (winking) That's right! Just a little touch of treachery to spice things up!

[The scene continues with historical figures sharing stories, jokes, and camaraderie, finding amusement in Mr. Reloaded's quirky encounters throughout history. Despite the backdrop of famous betrayals, laughter fills the room, reminding everyone that even in the darkest of times, there's room for a little levity.]
Excellent :pepebusi: