Early Spoilers by Gredon (Redon's Brother)

"The Marines Reign Supreme" - Chapter Title

Sanji activates Ifrit, but gets shot through the chest and is knocked out by Kizaru

Luffy activates bound man, and clash with Kizaru (no sky split but lots of haki lightning)

Kizaru falls back and a humonoid bull charges at luffy, this time they split the sky.

Kizaru makes a light sword and tries to hit luffy but Zoro stops the blade.

Zoro is sweating, Kizaru says "you don't even have a black blade like Aramaki"

Chapter ends with Sanji waking up, S-Snake is in front of him. "Mero Mero Mero~ "

Sanji is turned to stone, s-snake kicks him to the bottom of the ocean.
I like it. Open thread.

AL sama

Red Haired
β€Ž
As one piece a shounen manga. I can see why Luffy is liked this much.....
honestly after going through their so called list I feel like making a video roasting them

I'd have been totally fine of they had name their list the greatest shounen anime characters of all time

however they named it the greatest anime characters of all time

I doubt they even know any other genre outside of shounen cause if they knew than their lst wouldn't be so trash

guts is at 17th on the while luffy 1st

this says it all

C

Cruxroux

honestly after going through their so called list I feel like making a video roasting them

I'd have been totally fine of they had name their list the greatest shounen anime characters of all time

however they named it the greatest anime characters of all time

I doubt they even know any other genre outside of shounen cause if they knew than their lst wouldn't be so trash

guts is at 17th on the while luffy 1st

this says it all
I'm pretty sure when they talk about guts , they are talking about Censored version of the manga where blood is white and Plot is changed for kids.

Seinen had a lot of potential best Characters of all time.