It really shows that people were more hyped about more world building and there favorite characters outside of the stawhats getting their moments and shine
no, its almost as if Oda has no idea of what to do with the Straw hats and instead of having them deal with a problem always splits them up and have them struggle or run around

I used to be interested in Kuma's backstory but Oda completely ruined with that mid Bonney's bullshit
Only two things can make me care about this backstory:
1. He’s owned by a gorosei and we got more info about them or Figarland family through it
2. He was a slave at God Valley and we get something about that.

Otherwise it’s just Boas backstory 2.0

no, its almost as if Oda has no idea of what to do with the Straw hats and instead of having them deal with a problem always splits them up and have them struggle or run around
This too. It's what I stated before and this.

This whole notion of having luffy and zoro this strong and yet still try to portray the stawhats as the underdog is criminally silly lol.

If he wants to portray the strawhats as under dogs this late in the game he needs to separate zoro and luffy from the picture and have the other members lead by sanji level up since they all need it

This is why I don't understand why people more straw hats to join
Oda literally can't deal with the current number, most straw hats get like one moment every 5 year lmao