Current Events Alright let me get this straight when it comes to Luffy, Zoro, Kizaru, and Saturn

It’s basically become impossible to differentiate those who are just joking about this new ZKK and those who are somehow serious.

Either way, I assume that most people including those who are trolling acknowledge that Luffy is fighting Kizaru.

So it makes sense to you Goofy will take down both kizaru and akainu for himself. Drags saturn to egghead only to sit this one out not lift a finger after he revealed all the gorosei are fighters with some type of mythical zoan. All of this just to have goofy be first one to defeat admiral lmao. Loda insecurities can make him stoop this low but let's not pretend this would make any sense it would be utter garbage just like wano conclusion

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
At this point I'm expecting Luffy to high diff Borsalino, and for the rest of the SHs to mid diff their opponents at most. Pushing Current Zoro and Sanji to mid diff would be very impressive from a Vice Admiral.

Saturn will definitely do something big, though I'm not sure what exactly. Probably kill Vegapunk and some other stuff.

In the context of what happened in Wano it's the same thing. Some fans believed King was beneath zoro after his rooftop feats now it's playing out the exact same with the Vas :risitavirus:
Some fans also thought Zoro was weaker than the supernova captains, wouldn't make it to the rooftop, wouldn't face a Yonko and would be oneshot by a Yonko. We all know how that turned out.

So it makes sense to you Goofy will take down both kizaru and akainu for himself. Drags saturn to egghead only to sit this one out not lift a finger after he revealed all the gorosei are fighters with some type of mythical zoan. All of this just to have goofy be first one to defeat admiral lmao. Loda insecurities can make him stoop this low but let's not pretend this would make any sense it would be utter garbage just like wano conclusion
Yes, Luffy defeats everyone important, have you been reading One Piece?

I was hesitating a bit at first but I think I'd rather see him defeat Kizaru than Saturn simply because there is more certainty about Kizaru's powerlevel while Saturn is an unknown factor.
If it's revealed that Gorosei > Admirals then sure but so far it's not so it's better if the captain fights the stronger enemy like he always does

:kayneshrug:
He took down 2 YCs , 3 warlords, will take down a 2nd Yonko (Teach) soon,
So Oda can make him take down 2 Admirals if he wants to

It’s kinda funny cause when it comes to the vice admiral topic zoro fans are really the only ones calling them weak and fodder as a reason he can’t fight them. Acting as if anyone that wants or expects him along with the rest of the crew to struggle hate him and only him

All the while most people just hyped to see strong vice admirals lol. But rather rather than hype potential commander level characters if you think 1 can fight Zoro specifically it means you think he’s fodder. Them being able to fight Sanji or Jinbe doesn’t tho