Chapter Discussion Is Kizaru a psychopath ?

Is he?

• Total voters
Yea, that's for sure. 100% Sociopath.
That madman would gladly kill innocent citizens for his "justice".

But I do like his justice, he's not a hypocrite like a guy who killed a bunch of innocent people on a ship and tries to pose as someone who's trying to protect the world.

Kizaru knows that he's evil and he just doesn't fucking care about it.
Evil? There is nothing about him desiring power, money etc
Heck he didn't want to be FA
Also he could have killed those civilians who shot at him on sabbody but he didn't and asked them a question lol

Last edited:
corp slave like 99% of the population
hes a representation of who most of us are.
Most of us show empathy towards others but he doesnt seem to.
Post automatically merged:

Evil? There is nothing about him desiring power, money etc
Heck he didn't want to be FA
Also he could have killed those civilians who shot at him on sabbody but he didn't
Would he care about being FA?
Sociopaths dont kill indiscriminately you are confusing them with Psychopaths.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Sociopath i don't think so. The moment the guy is said to have a justice, it means he has some believes. We just don't know them yet.

But yeah he is the most dispassionated guy by a good margin. But he can still feel emotions. When he didn't manage to capture Ray he was very frustrated and raged against random pirates.

Maybe he thinks serving the WG is the lesser of the two evils and so is doing his job fully without any feelings. It seemed he grew up in poverty and is around the same place as Akainu. So he maybe saw some shit when he was young.

Yet contrary to Akainu he is not impassionated about what he does. He just does it because it is the only way to make the world overall a bit better/not worse, it's how things are, without being blind about other stuffs but not caring at all.

Caring about FA? Like his several questions to akainu about heading out show he likes more action and not office lol

I think he does
I think he has put it aside a while back in order to perform his job.
from the little convo with sentomaru
I can gather a part of him isnt in agreement with it.

Anti social traits are in fact on the rise and the newer generations lack social skills and empathy.

Most of us show empathy towards others but he doesnt seem to
Kizaru is not like an average person, I think he's not fully serious when he refers to himself as a corporate slave. It may be his excuse to not having to care.