Do you like the Live Action Adaption?

• Total voters
Not really, the Alabasta saga was around 120ish chapters long if we start in reverse mountain. That’s longer than what the LA is covering right now.

If the One Piece LA is a success and multiple seasons get approved I could see the seasons being broken into sagas

Season 1- East Blue Saga
Season 2 - Alabasta Saga
Season 3 - Skypea Saga(Jaya+ Skypea)
Season 4 - Enies Lobby saga(LRL + Water 7 + EL)
Season 5 - Thriller Bark Saga
Season 6 - Summit War Saga

You only start to run into a problem when you get to thriller bark which is a pretty small saga and where not much happens. You would have to either include Sabaody in that season or add filler.
i doubt that will go until TB, but a easy why to solve is to make 4 episodes of Thriller Bark and 4 of Sabondy, ending the season with the SH being defeated, would be a huge cliff hanger for the next season

That's the consensus at least.
no real consensus

a couple OPlive twitter accounts and youtubers arent gonna gaslight me into believing that this will succeed

i tried to remain as objective about this series, and didnt hate or hype it beyond reason, its just my conclusion that this series will not succeed based on target-demographics and what the trailer showed

no real consensus

a couple OPlive twitter accounts and youtubers arent gonna gaslight me into believing that this will succeed

i tried to remain as objective about this series, and didnt hate or hype it beyond reason, its just my conclusion that this series will not succeed based on target-demographics and what the trailer showed
The consensus amongst the majority of the fandom is that the trailer is good. That's the consensus, it doesn't mean the show will be good, but it definitely helps its case.