@AverageNamiEnjoyer How is Nami going to complete her map of the world before the series ends?
Oda will go with Motive of dream.
Her dream directly put her against Nami.
Someone has to stop Imu , if Nami wants to complete her dream.

Maybe that was the reason we were reminded about Nami's dream in cover page.

First part of her dream is seeing everything with her own eyes.
Making map of the world is second priority.

Although she may actually draw world map in eos (shorter verison).
But that is not gonna end her "eternal dream " but that will be good conclusion to it.

As Marco said there is almost 10 or 20 million. He basically means countless.

Minks think there were only 5 islands, I think they were talking about continents.
In past maybe there used to be only 5 continents.
Maybe somehow at the end of one piece everything will go back to what it used to be before void century. (I hope Nami is the one who will gain the power to bring back these islands back )

But that isn't gonna fulfill Nami's first dream but atleast it will be satisfying conclusion for the story.

Of course nothing stopping her to continue her journey even after one piece ends..

Last edited:
Oda will go with Motive of dream.
Her dream directly put her against Nami.
Someone has to stop Imu , if Nami wants to complete her dream.

Maybe that was the reason we were reminded about Nami's dream in cover page.

First part of her dream is seeing everything with her own eyes.
Making map of the world is second priority.

Although she may actually draw world map in eos (shorter verison).
But that is not gonna end her "eternal dream " but that will be good conclusion to it.

As Marco said there is almost 10 or 20 million. He basically means countless.

Minks think there were only 5 islands, I think they were talking about continents.
In past maybe there used to be only 5 continents.
Maybe somehow at the end of one piece everything will go back to what it used to be before void century. (I hope Nami is the one who will gain the power to bring back these islands back )

But that isn't gonna fulfill Nami's first dream but atleast it will be satisfying conclusion for the story.

Of course nothing stopping her to continue her journey even after one piece ends..
That’s a good point. My current crackpot idea is that the One Piece will end up being the true “Fairy Vearth” that Enel was talking about in Skypeia. A planetoid that will fly high above the world and will be able to control the tides. This is why the World Government is known as the creator of the world as when they were formed, this weapon was used to shape the world either by Joyboy or the WG themselves.

Roger laughed because this truly is everything the world had to offer, but he couldn’t use it because he couldn’t power the machine.

However, Imu will use it to try and sink the world and recreate it in his image. Nami will navigate luffy up to it to stop Imu and while up there Nami will truly see the entire world from an onlookers POV. Allowing her to draw a perfect map of the world that will be created after Luffy defeats Imu.

hahaha Kaios is back to be clowned again 🤣 This guy post 20+ hate comments against zolo n when some stating their opinion against G5 condom, he started acting like a morale police
HATE COMMENTS? LMFAOOOOO UR HILARIOUS U THINK I HATE ZORO?

YOU DEFINITELY THE ONLY PERSON WHO HAS EVER SAID THAT AND ITS HILARIOUS 😂 😭🤣
Post automatically merged:

Bro still reading two piece
:pepecopium:
Nah in 2 piece zkk is a thing and zoro is the strongest

That’s a good point. My current crackpot idea is that the One Piece will end up being the true “Fairy Vearth” that Enel was talking about in Skypeia. A planetoid that will fly high above the world and will be able to control the tides. This is why the World Government is known as the creator of the world as when they were formed, this weapon was used to shape the world either by Joyboy or the WG themselves.

Roger laughed because this truly is everything the world had to offer, but he couldn’t use it because he couldn’t power the machine.

However, Imu will use it to try and sink the world and recreate it in his image. Nami will navigate luffy up to it to stop Imu and while up there Nami will truly see the entire world from an onlookers POV. Allowing her to draw a perfect map of the world that will be created after Luffy defeats Imu.
That's interesting thought.
I always thought Imu final attack will be something like this.
Moon being time bomb of last arc and putting whole world to danger.

It being one piece...that's a possibility too.