Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
bored isnt the right word..more like they r headless chicken

and the fact that X is joining smoothly is sus on him. expect u to ve scrutinizing these people a bit more instead of go with the flow this early

Emil

Certified Memelord
Out of every potential role, it strikes me as odd. You have Stussy, the Vinsmokes, Caesar Clown, Capone all who come to mind as top contenders for indie's due to actually affecting the plot.

I'm not accusing you of being Morgans, yet, but it's pinging my interest.
that doesnt answer his question really. whats with mentioning morgan or any of those characters

bored isnt the right word..more like they r headless chicken

and the fact that X is joining smoothly is sus on him. expect u to ve scrutinizing these people a bit more instead of go with the flow this early
I don't think the wagon was that serious, to be honest. I was never going to let it run away either. I feel most of the players that were voting you (other than Muugen) were taking the piss.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Mechanics wise have there been times where an IC ended up actually being scum in a previous game? Somethin like that would only be in bastard games I feel.

I'm usually in the camp of believing what I see in these more straight forward games so I do believe Kagu is town here like Al was in Bleach.

The only scratch that I am thinking about is that there could be a potential mechanic for conversion in this game Vader style as that is what happened flavor wise. Overall I think at the very least we do not forget about her despite being confirmed town right now and keeping an eye on her play in case there is a shift in tone/playstyle and such
just judge her by her play

Status
Not open for further replies.