Status
Not open for further replies.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
just started catching up found it funny Nat said she wasnt catching up to her next 5 post give reads/thoughts on multiple players early game performance.

FoS

Emil

Certified Memelord
just started catching up found it funny Nat said she wasnt catching up to her next 5 post give reads/thoughts on multiple players early game performance.

FoS
u wud do alot better if ur game wasnt just focused on just gotchaing stupid shit like this

No, trust me you did well there, you made us sweat despite being fairly inactive.

Tell me do you sus anyone here?
I think its safest to go for one of the less active players right now, anyone with less then, mmm, let's say, just spitballing here, 12 posts? and I've seen T-Pein, UwU and Cal all play inactiscum before so they're prime candidates to me, as well as Psylocke, who I can't remember if I've ever seen her be scum before, but I just feel like its very out of character for her to be like this

I think its safest to go for one of the less active players right now, anyone with less then, mmm, let's say, just spitballing here, 12 posts? and I've seen T-Pein, UwU and Cal all play inactiscum before so they're prime candidates to me, as well as Psylocke, who I can't remember if I've ever seen her be scum before, but I just feel like its very out of character for her to be like this
You will be my first factional kill

Emil

Certified Memelord
Ekko sussed reloaded because of lack of fluff lol. Naomi brings out the fluff and gifs in reloaded as far as I've seen.

Ekko trying to shade him for that seems off to me.
multiple players r shading him. some even voted him. i noted he looked different during fluff posts but his responses to X were good.

why is my name the only one u r looking at

Status
Not open for further replies.