Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Funny how you say that's your read list but you'd rather tangle with Mono and Reloaded.

I've already explained my town read of Tac multiple times, even saying it was a light read, and that seems to be the reason you wolf read me. I even showed you willingness to compromise and listen on Tac but that wasn't if interest in you. And Nat is a new suss on your list. Didn't you say you are wolf reading her because she reads Tac as town?
yawn

TAC is not in thread. im waiting for him to come back, already asked him some stuff
i've had my fair share of back and forth with nat she even said she'll ignore me. still scum read her
you were not in thread

yawn

TAC is not in thread. im waiting for him to come back, already asked him some stuff
i've had my fair share of back and forth with nat she even said she'll ignore me. still scum read her
you were not in thread
Can you stop with the condescending tone when you've done fuck all now for several games? You've honestly been fucking annoying to play with these games and I'm tired of you dealing with my slot in bad faith.

Because low probability, it’s just math.

Who do you suspect?

Really? To me it seems like he has no clue what to post so he’s like whatever
That kind of cluelessness suggests an uninformed view. I imagine if Mitch is wolf, he doesn't come into the thread going after Tac because he would know he's not the leading wagon and Tac hasn't mentioned him or really been around.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Can you stop with the condescending tone when you've done fuck all now for several games? You've honestly been fucking annoying to play with these games and I'm tired of you dealing with my slot in bad faith.
bro im taking the piss just cosplaying muugen. im bored off my mind already do something

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Fellas who have town smooches from me
TACY - Strong entrance, asking questions and being proactive in general
Destroya - He's feeling similar to his other town games rn, a fella who takes charge
Kagu - Confirmed as IC, will watch out for potential converts but she is good rn
Muggy - Stays on subject, gives constant reads, and asks questions feels good overall
Coach - I think that early character claim is a good sign, lets us figure out actions better
Reloaded - More of a lighter peck on the cheek atm as it's mostly a vibe check, though I do like that he gave his reads this time lol

Emil

Certified Memelord
Fellas who have town smooches from me
TACY - Strong entrance, asking questions and being proactive in general
Destroya - He's feeling similar to his other town games rn, a fella who takes charge
Kagu - Confirmed as IC, will watch out for potential converts but she is good rn
Muggy - Stays on subject, gives constant reads, and asks questions feels good overall
Coach - I think that early character claim is a good sign, lets us figure out actions better
Reloaded - More of a lighter peck on the cheek atm as it's mostly a vibe check, though I do like that he gave his reads this time lol
another TAC town reader

Status
Not open for further replies.