Status
Not open for further replies.
yes he's capable of it, this takes only basic mafia skills, something mitch's got more than enough of

and im not vetoing the town read on him, i am questioning your way of handing it. it comes off more tmi than actual read
Again Ekko, not questioning the skills it takes, I'm asking if Mitch ACTUALLY does this. Show me where Mitch has faked cluelessness before and I'll say 'you know what Ekko, you're right'.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
also whens the last time kekko was a d1 lynch mitch you seem concerned for him?

moreso given he was asked to claim and still havent seen him even acknowledge that post.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
I mean, I don't have the first fucking clue about Gundam, so yeah, that shit isn't helpful. But that doesn't excuse your unhelpfulness.
hes scum mate just look at the way he avoided flower asking him to claim.

hell say he didnt see it but he was also tagged and it wa when he was talking the most.

for someone who is the top poster with close to 200 post and hasnt shown any conclusive reads hes scum not moving my vote.

hes scum mate just look at the way he avoided flower asking him to claim.

hell say he didnt see it but he was also tagged and it wa when he was talking the most.

for someone who is the top poster with close to 200 post and hasnt shown any conclusive reads hes scum not moving my vote.
Yeah I noticed how he no diffed Flower asking him that as well. He did say he'd claim with four hours left, which is him kind of taking hostage of the wagon late in the day.

What do you think of Nat saying me and Ekko couldn't be town versus town?

Emil

Certified Memelord
Again Ekko, not questioning the skills it takes, I'm asking if Mitch ACTUALLY does this. Show me where Mitch has faked cluelessness before and I'll say 'you know what Ekko, you're right'.
lol u cant u be serious im not going to scavenge u for an instance where he responded to a fake wagon on him, i am telling u as a player he has the skillset required to fake it, and he has lied about claim and results before as scum

this is something easily explained by what the player himself is capable of doing, a reaction like that to a vote on him is very easy to fake and u wud be disgenous to disagree

Status
Not open for further replies.