Status
Not open for further replies.
if TAC has unvoted Ekko to vote me - i am assuming this means he recognizes that Ekko probably town. Comes out of nowhere though - not surprised though. When the Juice is open, everyone wants a sip

u absolutely need to form some form of a tie, otherwise what r they doing? or at the very least why arent I bussing them.
There are various skill levels among the player pools, and countless mafia playing style
Not all mafia mess with their partners, some do it mildly, others can overexaggerate etc, there's no set of rules that define the game

Emil

Certified Memelord
There are various skill levels among the player pools, and countless mafia playing style
Not all mafia mess with their partners, some do it mildly, others can overexaggerate etc, there's no set of rules that define the game
i am considered a dirty busser by most players, those 2 wont be my mates

actually u have no idea how they play as scum either, where is this assumption coming from

the whole thought seems botched

do u think everyone in my wagon is town rn? what r my teammates doing then not cashing in on this 10 player + wagon

i am considered a dirty busser by most players, those 2 wont be my mates

actually u have no idea how they play as scum either, where is this assumption coming from

the whole thought seems botched

do u think everyone in my wagon is town rn? what r my teammates doing then not cashing in on this 10 player + wagon
Why are you so hellbent on defending these guys anyway
If my reasoning is completely botched and they're town, then you as scum should leave me to my headcanon
:watchout:

Emil

Certified Memelord
Why are you so hellbent on defending these guys anyway
If my reasoning is completely botched and they're town, then you as scum should leave me to my headcanon
:watchout:
well, because i am

1. not scum
2. do not scum read them

i cant leave u to ur headcannon because i think its shit and u shud be questioned for it

Status
Not open for further replies.