Status
Not open for further replies.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
So far,

Strong Town Leans: MUUGEN, Destroya, Natalija, SakazOuki
Decent Town Leans: Flower, SamosaSombrero, TAC, Yoru

I don't have a great "Scum" lean but i think it's worth looking into Ekko's reads/interactions to see some distancing attempts.

SamosaSombrero post here about Ekko seems like either damn good town read or feels like TMI, i'm willing to bet that it's a great read atp.
was going to ask for your thoughts but see my broheim already asked and has been answered.
what are your thoughts on all these players and why are you trying to tie as a scum faction?
Vote lynch Psylocke

No sub for her, so @Psylocke, do you have something to contribute?
i do like Psylocke here as well but i would rather focus someone else for the time being
Psylocke, Reloaded, TPein as my main susses currently.
can you give blanket reads for all the voters from last cycle?
He was detached. They probably still have a rolecop. His cop was to find them.
that would be too op for the same faction to have 2 cops.
You are always a lock town in my heart no matter what alignment you are! I'd say you are my strongest town read this game. Just the verbiage I use.

Yea i was reading up.

Nothing too scummy caught my eye tbh.
Ekko's flip in retrospect only strengthened certain positions of mine as i read through the thread - like you & MUUGEN being Town bcs there was no way you two and Ekko were in the same team after how your respective interactions with Ekko went down.

I like how TAC, Nat and SakazOuki are playing, feeling good about placing them as Town. Especially how SakazOuki didn't buy Ekko's BS claim for even a single second when half of the ppl on his Wagon were dreaming about using his "Hider" ability.

Sombrero's post was something that caught my eye though - and i talked about it.
what are your thoughts on doc and flower?

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
Flavor cop in that role is clearly to find his team lol
ya no shit, hes an unlimited Flavor Cop so why would Onii give them a second cop.

you already look bad for your play around kek and the fact you and cyph virtually posted the same thing at the same time with votes on Cal is sus.

divine timing or bad scum play

sounds worse than your math, so you scum read all of us?

& you care to share your thoughts or you just going to avoid the question?
Are you going to answer every question with a question?

I'm asking you to form an opinion on you all. Yes, I scum read some there.

Once you all provide answers, I am gonna give you my hard boiled thoughts :hihihi:

ya no shit, hes an unlimited Flavor Cop so why would Onii give them a second cop.

you already look bad for your play around kek and the fact you and cyph virtually posted the same thing at the same time with votes on Cal is sus.

divine timing or bad scum play
Do you realize what pro mafia indie means?

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
what are your thoughts on doc and flower?
For some reason, i just didn't sense that same Gamesolving intent mixed with some Paranoia & that distinct Townie Energy from Prof's posts so far - like what we saw in the JJK game. I still have him at Null, but it might just be because of me reading the entire thread during N1 and not interacting with Prof in the thread during D1.

I think I'll have a solid read on Prof by the end of this phase when i interact with him more.

Flower, i did find it odd that someone as experienced as Flower bought Ekko's "Charlotte Anglais" bullshit claim - but i'm just putting her in the "weaker" townpile for now due to her claim. But yea, she's not a town lock in my mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.