Status
Not open for further replies.
i mean youre trying to tie us a scum faction even though dest and i were responsible for kekkos lynch so youre not even worth discussing anything further with when ive had you as a scum lean as well.

you can give your thoughts no one is stopping you.

if you were "hardboiled" youd just give your own thoughts without needing others to form your own opinions.

betatier scrub
Responsible for Kekko's lynch? LMAO

The scum team didn't know who he was, and they're probably sobbing in the scum chat all N1 for this massive misstep.

You clearly do not know how the game works - we're supposed to discuss and you're supposed to answer questions. That's how we form opinions.

Though it's not like I expected something smart from you but baby level outcries :usoprice:

I think its safest to go for one of the less active players right now, anyone with less then, mmm, let's say, just spitballing here, 12 posts? and I've seen T-Pein, UwU and Cal all play inactiscum before so they're prime candidates to me, as well as Psylocke, who I can't remember if I've ever seen her be scum before, but I just feel like its very out of character for her to be like this
im gonna assume either 1) mafia spite kill 2) if we have a vig, vig spite kill

J

Joygirl1

Hi, trying to do my best and hoping to have enough time for the game but I have to say that I wasn´t following the round so far. All I know so far is that Ekko got mislynched by a lot of votes on him and Kagu got revealed as IC at the beginning.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
@ConquistadoR can you elaborate on what you like from Nat & TAC?
Proactivity & in general their contribution to gamesolving. Pretty sure TAC also hinted (cant find the exact post, just that's some info i have jotted down in my notes) that he's a prominent character in the game so, i'm willing to place him on the townpile.

Nat's no nonsense attitude when it comes to interacting with others, as scum you will try to play it lowkey more times than not rather than going all aggressive when it comes to gamesolving. She wasn't panicking one bit when interacting with you or Dest and that's more often than not a town sign.

Hi, trying to do my best and hoping to have enough time for the game but I have to say that I wasn´t following the round so far. All I know so far is that Ekko got mislynched by a lot of votes on him and Kagu got revealed as IC at the beginning.
girl pls, i barely have been able to follow either because of the spam

just shitpost, dont let joygirl become sadgirl

Status
Not open for further replies.