Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you feel his reads might have been too easy, though? I'd say Conq is still on the fence for me. He's in the category of players that have time to show me town traits; Conq, Pot, Joygirl mw that she's subbed in (think Psychic was wolfy slot). I would say there is slight concern with your paranoia over Ekko last day and not sure how I feel about the Conq read. Like I said before, might just be dealing with paranoid town Prof this game.
He’s not a strong town read yet but I like what I see. I don’t think easy town reads are an issue for Conq. Similar to Lind.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
I’ve been contributing. And bringing up he/mafia weren’t in a chat is relevant when hunting scum this game
what have you contributed to so far, cause 90% of your spammed content is fluff, i dont even remember anything substantial from you. your gameplay is flat.
Responsible for Kekko's lynch? LMAO

The scum team didn't know who he was, and they're probably sobbing in the scum chat all N1 for this massive misstep.

You clearly do not know how the game works - we're supposed to discuss and you're supposed to answer questions. That's how we form opinions.

Though it's not like I expected something smart from you but baby level outcries :usoprice:
who i forgot i was the one who started it and my engagement with him was why more players vote him..

on please go on tell me how i do not know how to play this game Nat, from what i remember you just sheep flower or rat and botch town end games..

iirc my town nods this round have been for my engagement with multiple players and questioning
@MUUGEN what is your case in on Doc other than he acts in conjuction with Flower?
reasons above but moreso for his play around kek same goes for cyph.

you also agree he isnt outside him scum meta. not reading him genuine:

Doc:​
Town Pile (some very weak, especially from Pot down, and Pot/Juice aren’t that strong either)​
-​
Dest
Muugen
Juice
Pot
Saka
Mitch
Flower
Kiku
Pero
FoS:​
Ekko, Nat, maybe Tac although he’s not my choice for a D1 lynch
Completely fine blowing up Cap on his first 9 post​
Psychic slot can go there too but I think we’ll get a sub for that slot​
these were his reads from last cycle forget how far into the game these were but they feel ingenuine and he even states they are weak
Hi, trying to do my best and hoping to have enough time for the game but I have to say that I wasn´t following the round so far. All I know so far is that Ekko got mislynched by a lot of votes on him and Kagu got revealed as IC at the beginning.
slip aye.

GG JG.

I like Muggy and Destroya good energy and contributions

Iirc CakeWalker went from gunning for a Ekko lynch from post 1 to stayin off the wagon after the slip so that did ping me a bit

Prof was a tad iffy when it came to wanting to let Ekko use his hider ability. I can see the logic behind why though even if I didn't agree. I feel that'd be a bit too bold for mafia to try to save a deadman who was going to flip within the next cycle so for now he is ok.
Hmmm.

Then in your opinion, who'd you place as a 4 main scum reads?

Status
Not open for further replies.