Status
Not open for further replies.
I´m not scum. I´m masons with Mitch who is also town.

Would not care if you still mislynch me as I only subbed in for an inactive spot but I won´t self-vote and I won´t do scum a favour. Look, I´m sorry, I didn´t read the opening post or the rules or seemingly anything of this round properly because until a few minutes ago I had no idea that I would sub in here for someone. Sorry but it is what it is.
seriously? you'd out your mason this early on?

but why

Would not care if you still mislynch me as I only subbed in for an inactive spot but I won´t self-vote and I won´t do scum a favour. Look, I´m sorry, I didn´t read the opening post or the rules or seemingly anything of this round properly because until a few minutes ago I had no idea that I would sub in here for someone. Sorry but it is what it is.
How did you not realize Sanji shouldn’t be Town looking at your roles? Or get the color mixed up lol

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王

claim

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
How are Reloaded and Cake tied to Ekko's flip? He operated alone.

That's a lot of looking into, Pot :saden:
Cause I feel Ekko was omega scummy once he slipped but Reloaded said he felt indifferent and abstained (he was different energy in general here) and Cake was on him right away but didn't go for it either

Status
Not open for further replies.