Status
Not open for further replies.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
He didn’t do great, but wasting his message and chat when he’s a role cop? Like…. Nobody can blunder that hard
atleast someone is paying attention here.
Alright then I can't fight bipolar issues:josad:

vote lynch Pot until he actually looks into stuff he said he would
hmm you folded pretty quickly, feels ingenuine reading the back n forth.

you can stay in the scumpile
Vote TAC.

Yeah, you're just scum.
OMGUS voting aye
Then tell him to back off me ffs. He's pissing me off.
i mean you have nothing going for you outside your own unwanted claim.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
youre right he was in you top PoE scum list yet you discluded ConQ in it, shown here:
Town Pile (some very weak, especially from Pot down, and Pot/Juice aren’t that strong either)
-
Dest
Muugen
Juice
Pot
Saka
Mitch
Flower
Kiku
Pero

FoS:
Ekko, Nat, maybe Tac although he’s not my choice for a D1 lynch

Completely fine blowing up Cap on his first 9 post

Psychic slot can go there too but I think we’ll get a sub for that slot

youre right he was in you top PoE scum list yet you discluded ConQ in it, shown here:
Town Pile (some very weak, especially from Pot down, and Pot/Juice aren’t that strong either)
-
Dest
Muugen
Juice
Pot
Saka
Mitch
Flower
Kiku
Pero

FoS:
Ekko, Nat, maybe Tac although he’s not my choice for a D1 lynch

Completely fine blowing up Cap on his first 9 post

Psychic slot can go there too but I think we’ll get a sub for that slot
Yes. Bc Conq was a total null and I was only there bc Dest asked

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
I still said he was probably going to flip scum. But on a low chance he was Town I wanted the hider off. Then I said if he didn’t die we would lynch him tomorrow. But you’re bad at reading so
yawn.

spare me your nonsense you were defending kek regardless of how low your percent of him being town was 10% you went out of your way to try and save kek after he came out with an added ability which you were thinking that him having 2 abilities was fine for two being able to neighbor and message, yet you had him as your main FoS yet voted and didnt even try pushing Conq

yawn.

spare me your nonsense you were defending kek regardless of how low your percent of him being town was 10% you went out of your way to try and save kek after he came out with an added ability which you were thinking that him having 2 abilities was fine for two being able to neighbor and message, yet you had him as your main FoS yet voted and didnt even try pushing Conq
Okay and? Do something about it

do you see scum making such a big claim?
That kinda stuff happens imo in that choose your character game i knew Cal was scum gecko moria due to a host mistake once but couldnt say anything
It depends on the player. different people have different styles. I'm reading back and UwU started the game claiming Luffy, but no one took them seriously, If scum wins with UwU being GF that's just bragging rights for them. I feel Cal is the type of player to coast as scum while popping up every once in a while to interact with people so I can see him dropping random claims here and there.

Status
Not open for further replies.