Status
Not open for further replies.
What is this question lol?
Did i say i did something?
I just said i wont be available for the next couple of hours bcs i was busy.
And I'm saying it's unnecessary to say you won't be available when you haven't even been around or posting at that point (or at all). You've already been called out for your activity once and now you're dripping again. To me, if could be that you're worried about your appearance and what players might say about your slot so you make a public excuse.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
And I'm saying it's unnecessary to say you won't be available when you haven't even been around or posting at that point (or at all). You've already been called out for your activity once and now you're dripping again. To me, if could be that you're worried about your appearance and what players might say about your slot so you make a public excuse.
I did say i will play this game and yes I have been called out for activity for the past few games i've been part of. It doesn't bother me in this one, because as i said - ive been serious about this game since the beginning.

I didnt really think all that deep into saying some mundane thing. You're making a mountain out of a molehill imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.