Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Not to mention, me and Flower both only wanted to buy Ekko a single day. Acting like we tried to save him doesn’t take that into account.
It is what it is, that claim reeked of a Fake from 10 miles away.
Ekko fumbled his claim so hard it's funny.

I still cannot fully comprehend why two experienced players would eat it up or even bother entertaining his nonsense.

It is what it is, that claim reeked of a Fake from 10 miles away.
Ekko fumbled his claim so hard it's funny.

I still cannot fully comprehend why two experienced players would eat it up or even bother entertaining his nonsense.
I didn’t “eat it up”. I said it was probably scum but on even a small chance it’s not it’s probably worth testing the hide for one night then lynch him next day.

J

Joygirl1

You are Sanji Vinsmoke!

X1 Hider
X2 Messenger
X1 Neighborer
Flavor cop

You win once you and mafia have parity and eliminated all threats to the Straw Hat mafia.

----

doesn't this mean he is part of a mafia team?
Separated mafia basically. All of his abilities are pretty much indicating he had to search for the rest of the team. When you look close it´s all Search & Hide abilities. You can gain info via neighbor chat, by sending messages or by checking players with the cop stuff. But I do think the rest of the team might be together in a mafia chat already and only Ekko had to look out for them. Can´t imagine more of them having abilities like that.

maybe ive jumped down a rabbithole of setup spec. but im at 15% chance - not all mafia know each other. and now with Melkor clearing up Ekko's flip. It makes even more sense

Status
Not open for further replies.