Peroroncino: Kerkovian > TAC

RippedCal: 6
TAC: 5
Prof: 3
Flower: 2
UwU/Kerkovian/ Reloaded: 1

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Because I don't have the cojones lol. I mostly sheep guys I feel are town. I haven't yet got to the experience level of starting my own pushes I feel like.
Did your scummates ping you in the scum chat about my attempt at CFD-ing you? :shocking:

Can you share your full reads & thoughts? Have you caught up?
Who do you think is the optimum lynch rn?

do you see it going anywhere?
Did you see anybody pushing Kerkovian with effort into it? Why don't you make a case on him and push him?

It just seems to me that you want to latch onto a wagon and get by this Phase. And you don't really care whether the town lynch is successful or a mislynch.

J

Joygirl1

Thinking about reasons why mafia would use poison on me despite my role being rather weak. Guess they don´t want confirmed townies around. But could as well be because I have been sussing one of them? Main candidates for me would be: SakazOuki, Yoru, UwU.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Did your scummates ping you in the scum chat about my attempt at CFD-ing you? :shocking:

Did you see anybody pushing Kerkovian with effort into it? Why don't you make a case on him and push him?

It just seems to me that you want to latch onto a wagon and get by this Phase. And you don't really care whether the town lynch is successful or a mislynch.
everyone has kerk as scum but nobody does anything about it so i voted there since i have my doubts on Cal but as expected it went nowhere

Yeah my mates told me conq has finished a cfd on me and I'm outed. So might as well come and cry :seriously:

I didn't like Nat. I was low on prof but he's claimed. Voted Cal but he's also claimed.

I don't know who the optimum Lynch is.

Status
Not open for further replies.