Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay this isn't the conversation I want to have EOD but how are you saying Ekko was a town read until his claim, but then after his claim, you said there was only a ten percent chance he was town but you still wanted to save him?
I had him as slight town. After his hider claim his role seemed to have way too much. And I never said he was only 10%. I was making the argument that EVEN IF it were only 10% of a chance that a hider shot is worthy testing for 1 free night

t-pein's play is interesting, and she mentioned psyche (i forget who subbed for her already)
noting people throwing suspicion upon players suggesting inactives to be lynched, in consideration of kiku's same suggestion

I had him as slight town. After his hider claim his role seemed to have way too much. And I never said he was only 10%. I was making the argument that EVEN IF it were only 10% of a chance that a hider shot is worthy testing for 1 free night
Eh I guess this kind of makes sense. But your play around Ekko and play around Cal are definitely low key pinging me.

can we prove vote manip by tying?
that isn't the smartest move, but do u think it'd be at least helpful to see if it can be ruled out or in?
or it's a generally heinous idea
Why are we worried about vote manipulation when we know there likely will be. If you want Cal here, let's get him more votes than a vote manipulation can affect.

Status
Not open for further replies.