Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1090 Spoilers Discussion

Do we open the Chapter Discussion thread for Centurion's Scan?

• Other (tag TAC / Al Sama / Gol D. Roger / Playa)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, one is a nameless swing aimed at Momo, the other one is probably a lightspeed kick aimed at Sentomaru? Though Sentomaru being Kizaru's nephew surely plays or might play into account. We gotta see the panels tbh. I hope Kizaru doesn't look bad, since I wanked his fruit a bit lately in my headcanon.
Kizaru's kicks are also nameless though and Kaido being in his hybrid kinda buffs the attack up in itself.

S-Snake is also in love with Luffy :giogio: Last chapter even a baby started to love Luffy just after seeing his picture. Lolda doesnt need to remind us all the time that everyone loves Luffy, its getting annoying

More importantly, is that all from Kizaru in this chapter? Whats the point of naming the chapter "Admiral Kizaru" then?
Probably not everything, they said this was hype.

Somehow CLLLoda managed to write something even worse than Wano. And Wano was One Piece at its lowest.

If the Seraphims are still up, even if trapped, we might already know the final fights of the arc. Sanji, Zoro, and Lucci are fighting S-Shark, S-Hawk, and S-Bear. Luffy vs Kizaru is obviously happening :josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.