Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1090 Spoilers Discussion

Do we open the Chapter Discussion thread for Centurion's Scan?

• Other (tag TAC / Al Sama / Gol D. Roger / Playa)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

All those theories about Robin :gokulaugh:

Oda just didn't care enough to draw her
Imagine Oda just simply forgot about her and realised after making the previous chapter?

Whoever Oda's current editor is: "Hey Oda-san, I didn't see Nico Robin in the final panel with all the Strawhats for this chapter, did something happen to her?"

Oda: "Hmm? Oh did I?...(Oh shit I forgot to include Robin, whoops!) Oh yes, of course! Its all deliberate dont worry dear editor-san, there is a reason for her absence! It will all be explained 'soon'!" (Fuck! I knew I forgot someone!)

:robinsweat:

Elbaff next guys .
This is where he sinked !
Are the JIKA believer ready ???

:josad::pepemotion:

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Luffy Zoro Sanji and Jinbei were all wanking Shanks Haki after he massage diffed Green Bull bro
None of them sensed Celestial Dragon Shanks though until he used his Haki. But all of them sensed Ryokugyu.

Outright confirmation that Ryokugyu > Celestial Dragon Shanks, lol. If Celestial Dragon Shanks was stronger than Ryokugyu then they would have sensed him.

It’s not like you can sense someone’s devil fruit powers right?

Which means that Luffy is feeling Kizaru’s haki and on that basis alone saying “he’s very powerful.”

First Kuzan and now Borsalino, the “admirals are devilnfruit merchants” allegations are officially dead.

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
Please don’t delete this is a round up in the style of the previous post (and I want to end some annoying discussions)

ONEPIECE1090

🚨ADDITIONAL SPOILERS:

▪︎ The very powerful person Luffy notices that has come to Egghead Island is Admiral Kizaru.

▪︎ Cover Page : Captain Kuro is reading a book with some cats.

🏴‍☠️ From Leaker Redon
how is this addition fucking spoilers we had this shit for the lsat 10 hrs

Status
Not open for further replies.