Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1090 Spoilers Discussion

Do we open the Chapter Discussion thread for Centurion's Scan?

• Other (tag TAC / Al Sama / Gol D. Roger / Playa)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

For now it's only assumptions.
We need the chapter.
Aye. I'd prefer if that were the case rather than Sentomaru just blocking Kizaru though. Unless Oda is doing another Zephyr vs Kizaru where Kizaru is too reliant on his DF and Sentomaru can briefly stall him with his strength and haki lol.

We need context so badly. I wouldn't be surprised if the leakers are exaggerating to make Kizaru look bad too, they seem to do that to Admirals/Marines in the past.

This just sounds so off unless Oda is trying to make Kizaru look weaker so he can surprise us later by having Kizaru get more serious lol.
Kizaru truly getting serious for once should be terrifying and overwhelming regardless. The fact he captured 500 pirates after failing to get the Supernovas apparently shows a whole other side to him, one that really cannot stand failure/is obsessed with precision or perfection or w/e and can tie into lasers and maybe him having unclear justice as his personal brand of justice too somehow.

If nothing else, after 8-9 months of waiting I'm so fucking glad Kizaru is actually here now finally! I'm praying he's gonna give us some new moves, some haki feats and even an awakening if we're truly lucky but given how Oda has been so ridiculous with distributing awakenings to characters, im not getting my hopes too up either.

Status
Not open for further replies.