Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1090 Spoilers Discussion

Do we open the Chapter Discussion thread for Centurion's Scan?

• Other (tag TAC / Al Sama / Gol D. Roger / Playa)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
was about to give boruto a chance again when I was less busy
but after what you just said, now I know its truly gone down the shitter.

protest needs to happen
they cant ruin our childhood like this
:josad:
Common shonen problem. After Goku beat Piccolo they had to introduce aliens (Saiyans) because there was no one left to challenge. Then Frieza - the universe strongest.

Naruto should have stopped with Madara, the only guy stronger than even Itachi and Pain ≈ 2-3 kage level guys. No Kaguya.

The power creep was ridiculous with Gai, Kabuto and Obito basically being 4-5 kage strong each, all shitting on legends like 3 sannin that were ≈ 1 kage level.

Apart from new foes from new planets its only possible to achieve that strength with new tech (Cell and so on).

That will never happen in OP .
Working on S-Snake who is a kid and have a small amount of battle experience.
Is very differnt than working on people who can fight or have crazy haki or DF powers .
If Flampe can hit Luffy or Gyukimaru distracting Zoro for a clean hit then it's not farfetched to believe the WG can easily capture Luffy with a bubble guns operated by a few marines as long as an Admiral keeps him busy.

was about to give boruto a chance again when I was less busy
but after what you just said, now I know its truly gone down the shitter.

protest needs to happen
they cant ruin our childhood like this
:josad:
The issue with Burrito and the new tech is that there is hardly anything really impressive about the tech, like what energy source they use to threaten godlike characters. If the tech was powered by ten tails, it would be much more believable.

The issue with Burrito and the new tech is that there is hardly anything really impressive about the tech, like what energy source they use to threaten godlike characters. If the tech was powered by ten tails, it would be much more believable.
Boruto's light saber was cool but man most of the techs are just jutsu arsorbtions, which makes the fights really fucking lame (*cough Delta fight"

Guess this is more prove the battle at Egghead won't happen and the Strawhats just escapes
WG base island
Navy base is next to th
Honestly it's kinda dumb if the SHs has to run from "only" Kizaru. They were content with throwing hands with Greenbull but now that Kizaru is here, mostly alone, they decide to run for their lives? I bet if they all jump Kizaru they would make quick work of him
Because SHs without strong allies--> mid crew with a top tier captain

They can't beat marines here even if Stussy, Lucci, kaku and Sentomaru are helping
Kizaru alone will take down sentomaru and then Lucci.
That means SHs will be on their own against 100l marines + VAs (possibly saturn too)

I still expect them to see the big fight amongst different factions at Elbaf, because Kid is there and Law and Teddybear are headed there. So is likely BlackBeard.

Likely Buggy and his crew are going there too. Maybe they don't need the Poneglyph rubbings, maybe they won't go there. But the really big marineford like event will surely be at Elbaf.

Why? Because of the Poneglyphs and the copies.

Question is. Will there be another arc where Vegapunk has to undo the sea rise and reveal the One Piece Island? Or is lowering sea levels the way to create the One Piece?

If Flampe can hit Luffy or Gyukimaru distracting Zoro for a clean hit then it's not farfetched to believe the WG can easily capture Luffy with a bubble guns operated by a few marines as long as an Admiral keeps him busy.
It possible sure but then again with G5 luffy has so many ways around it .
Them use bubble guns and luffy can just reflect it back at them and the admiral or just grow huge in size to have less effect on him lol .
Still you are right that Oda can make it happen if he wants it to happen .

Status
Not open for further replies.