Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1090 Spoilers Discussion

Do we open the Chapter Discussion thread for Centurion's Scan?

• Other (tag TAC / Al Sama / Gol D. Roger / Playa)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Acting like Garp and underling Aokiji didn't happen dumb troll :gokulaugh:
What part of this looks like Kuzan’s defeat? Lmfao

Beating 20 Ladmirals in a row wouldn't accomplish anything, they don't have ponegliffs.
So the Yonko are only valuable because they happened to find the plot rocks. Got it, lmfao.

No wonder Oda has had Yonko defeated left and right, they only matter because they happened to find some rocks that the protagonist needs. And hell, Celestial Dragon Shanks and Blackbeard couldn’t even accomplish that. Lol

Agendas going crazy:vistalaugh:
You got people claiming Luffy is talking about Saturn
You got people admitting Luffy is talking about Kizaru but it only means Kizaru is duke level based on a scene from 350 chapters ago.
The amount of desperation I'm seeing from some of these ZBoys is just sad but also kind of funny.:suresure:

Ice devil slayer, L57, ShadyOjiro, and anyone else in that group have been taking copium all day and it seems like they aren't done yet.

As for Yonko fans, nothing but Admiral hate agenda and nothing more.

LoL
Go back to reddit clown
Keep coping copehead lol

Retard why would he go on the island if he trying to be not seen. Are you fucking retarded 😒
Ngl stop replying if you're just gonna say retarded shit like this 💀

So according to your dumbass he travelled all this way, just for him not to step foot on Egghead island? You sound stupid af.

again you dont need to see someone to sense them. Just like, according to you dumb fucks, luffy is sensing Kizaru even though he clearly hasnt seem him yet.

Oh my, I'm totally scared 😟😟😟😟😟😟

Luffy talking with the Gorosei in the ship, the chapters title is about the only person who reach the island, but of course me is the one who are scared 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Not reading this retarded shit either :milaugh:

Lol, you are up a big letdown. Even the provider said it's Kizaru, but no, your agenda comes first then thinking lol.
The meltdown is coming from the 72 admiralcucks quoting everything with their cope. Nah the provider? He your daddy or something? :suresure:
It's Saturn you're just gonna have to cope with that son

Sir Tuna Sandwich II

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
Keep coping copehead lol

So according to your dumbass he travelled all this way, just for him not to step foot on Egghead island? You sound stupid af.

again you dont need to see someone to sense them. Just like, according to you dumb fucks, luffy is sensing Kizaru even though he clearly hasnt seem him yet.

The meltdown is coming from the 72 admiralcucks quoting everything with their cope. Nah the provider? He your daddy or something? :suresure:
Literally you:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
You got people admitting Luffy is talking about Kizaru but it only means Kizaru is duke level based on a scene from 350 chapters ago.
You know in retrospect it’s actually unclear that Dressrosa Luffy could have beaten Inuarashi.

Just like now it’s actually not clear if Yonko hostage taker “let’s escape from the Admiral” Luffy can hope to match Kizaru in a fight. Lol

Keep coping copehead lol

Retard he trying not to get seen yet. Dumbass go reread the last chapter. Also the spoilers already confirmed its talking about Kizaru. Go learn to read you special ed ass

Next chapter Kizaru beats Sentomaru, we’ll get a team up vs Kizaru where the SHs are winning until the rest of the Navy with the VAs show up.

Right at the end we’ll probably get the inevitable Luffy vs Saturn clash.

Retard he trying not to get seen yet. Dumbass go reread the last chapter. Also the spoilers already confirmed its talking about Kizaru. Go learn to read you special ed ass
Again you dumb fuck, him not wanting to be seen does nothing to stop him from getting sensed via observation haki. The spoilers ain't confirmed shit. Go learn how to understand what you pretend you read u retarded inbred

Keep coping copehead lol

See how the mister "give me attention" are desperate 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂.

Look like "I'll get all attention what I can before my agenda gets over, nobody will notice me after this" 😭😭😭😭

Pathetic HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Status
Not open for further replies.