Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1090 Spoilers Discussion

Do we open the Chapter Discussion thread for Centurion's Scan?

• Other (tag TAC / Al Sama / Gol D. Roger / Playa)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Kizaru is weak", but the Straw Hats are planning scape from him.
"Kizaru is weak", but sentoumaru sent the civilians to escape off the island afraid of him even with the presence of a emperor crew in the island helping him.
"Kizaru is weak", but Saturn brought Kizaru alone to protect himself against one Yonko.
"Kizaru is weak", but him reach the Egghead island alone even with a complete emperor crew there.
"Kizaru is weak", but Zorotards want him to fight against Zoro even thinking Zoro is a top tier character (?????)
"Kizaru is weak", but he offered himself to go against Kaido and Big Mom alliance.

Kizaru is weak? But you all have to accept that the one who will fight against a Yonko is him HAHAHAHAHAH.

why would luffy fans prefer to fight a lame admiral?

its better for luffy for him to own saturn here
You see its not about headcanon, no one really gives two shits about your sad loser cope
Can’t choose what your character gets to do or how strong he is, but I guess this is why you guys are the biggest clowns in the community, thinking that crying on manga forum = Oda canon
:josad:

If Luffy really gets an all out fight with Kizaru I doubt he's going to start off in G5 from the get go.
Oda normally takes atleast the bare minimum panel time to include certain powerscales, so that things can be put together. Thus a good chunk of that fight might not even include toon force.

If it happens I think we are likely going to see how Kizaru handles different abilities from Luffy and vice versa, before they really start to go at it.
Among those I can see G2 and G3 being used, it's going to be shown how Kizaru's speed is stacking up to different CoO forms and only after that I think logia awakening gets dropped and the real fun begins.
Thus we will know how well each and everyone Luffy ever fought and how well each version of Luffy (different gears/different haki skills) stack up to different abilities fron Kizaru

You see its not about headcanon, no one really gives two shits about your sad loser cope
Can’t choose what your character gets to do or how strong he is, but I guess this is why you guys are the biggest clowns in the community, thinking that crying on manga forum = Oda canon
:josad:
oh the irony

(ex-) admirals so far....

Needed help of 5 others to beat an old distracted man
Got scared by Conquerors from across an island
Got blocked by Sentomaru

"ADMIRALS > YONKO"

LMAO calling Kizaru stronger than Saturn just because he is the one who is gonna fight now...

It would be funny if Saturn, a final boss, fights and Kizaru stays on the ship.

Status
Not open for further replies.