Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1090 Spoilers Discussion

Do we open the Chapter Discussion thread for Centurion's Scan?

• Other (tag TAC / Al Sama / Gol D. Roger / Playa)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those who buy Kizaru being the strongest admiral are the issue imo.
Akainu is 1st no doubt and second the ex admiral that fought him 10 days.
In third place it's Kizaru or Fujitora( although gravity bending the light is a decent point in favor of Fujitora)
I doubt Greenbull is anything but the weakest admiral.

So Kizaru is either in the middle or the lower end.
I honestly lost count how many hyped Kizaru that much only to see how the same people started to dunk on the very same admiral, without realising that Zoro can still fight another admiral in the future who will be comparable to Kizaru - thus, in their position there is no need to downplay Kizaru like that. It's funny cope tho.

Officially defeated an Admiral of the Navy. He'll get all the accomplishments. Warlord, Yonkou, Admiral. This is the Luffy show
That is what Akainu should be for to complete the set or maybe Loda should give him to Sabo. It would be redundant to keep going after more admirals if he defeats Kizaru here :specialmeh:

Officially defeated an Admiral of the Navy. He'll get all the accomplishments. Warlord, Yonkou, Admiral. This is the Luffy show
"This is all about Luffy?!"
Oda: "Always has been".

Luffy jobs, gets beaten, sometimes humiliated but when it's his turn he delivers. That's being a MC of a shounen. It's Luffy's story. People might dislike that but this manga has been working like that since 1997.

These people are the same rats that said Zoro wasn't gonna see Kaido let alone fight him and that he wasn't built to be a CoC user, forget about advanced haki.

Theyre idiots, shouldn't expect much from the lot of them
idk why tho

mihawk is clearly above all admirals, yet zoro fighting one in the final saga is outlandish?

agenda-fueled downplayers is all it is, i guess i can understand why they dont want Kizaru v Zoro, cause ZORO CANNOT LOSE AGAIN.... and a 1v1 against him is a guaranteed L

That is what Akainu should be for to complete the set or maybe Loda should give him to Sabo. It would be redundant to keep going after more admirals if he defeats Kizaru here :specialmeh:
Luffy beats Kizaru here then in the end war he fights IM who is stronger than admirals.

The rest of the Straw Hats will then be fighting admirals showing they caught up to egghead Luffy.

Zoro vs Kizaru
Sanji vs Greenbull
Sabo vs Akainu

Fujitora I sense won't fight.

Luffy will finally break the record of our chef of having the youngest side chick

what in the world Loda trying to do with a 4 yo mutant falling for a 19 yo condom 🤣🤣

Acknowledge? Worthiness of the title yonko? Being the only strong fighter to defeat an admiral? And simply defeat an enemy standing in his way?
Goofy is already acknowledged as emperor by the whole world it's not like Akainu is going to be stolen from him who killed his brother. Fight with much more stakes and build up

Those who buy Kizaru being the strongest admiral are the issue imo.
Akainu is 1st no doubt and second the ex admiral that fought him 10 days.
In third place it's Kizaru or Fujitora( although gravity bending the light is a decent point in favor of Fujitora)
I doubt Greenbull is anything but the weakest admiral.

So Kizaru is either in the middle or the lower end.
Supposedly fought him 10 days..

Status
Not open for further replies.