Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1090 Spoilers Discussion

Do we open the Chapter Discussion thread for Centurion's Scan?

• Other (tag TAC / Al Sama / Gol D. Roger / Playa)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji with Invisibility.
Luffy with his foresight haki.
I don't even see Zoro as a good match up. Kizaru could shoot long range lasers and constantly teleport to stay at a safe distance. And Kizaru hasn't even used his awakening yet.

And I'm saying this despite finding Zoro to be a cool character and Kizaru rather crap I don't want to see. However Kizaru has his role in the story and the power he is granted through the plot is his, nobody can deny it.
hahahahha sanji?
LMAO Kizaru will feed Sanji to sharks after one shotting him

Sanji with Invisibility.
Luffy with his foresight haki.
I don't even see Zoro as a good match up. Kizaru could shoot long range lasers and constantly teleport to stay at a safe distance. And Kizaru hasn't even used his awakening yet.

And I'm saying this despite finding Zoro to be a cool character and Kizaru rather crap I don't want to see. However Kizaru has his role in the story and the power he is granted through the plot is his, nobody can deny it.
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Dude Sanji can't stay invisible for more than 2 seconds without getting an asthma attack
And Kizaru is way faster than Sanji so Kizrau will be the one who is invisible

Anyways Sanji isn't fast enough for Kizaru
Zoro's CoO and Speed are vastly superior to Sanji's

When you post the panel of the WG indicating marine hunting for Mihawk’s bounty I’ll gladly add it lmao

Until then it is your own headcanon because you can’t admit to being wrong just like Ndule
You dumbclowns just need to know if Shanks was Marine Hunter, he would have a bigger bounty than Roger :kuzanshut:

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Dude Sanji can't stay invisible for more than 2 seconds without getting an asthma attack
And Kizaru is way faster than Sanji so Kizrau will be the one who is invisible

Anyways Sanji isn't fast enough for Kizaru
Zoro's CoO and Speed are vastly superior to Sanji's
Zoro's plot armor speed.. Right..

Status
Not open for further replies.