Status
Not open for further replies.
whats your PoE order rn?

has LM still not made any smart observations so far?
Oh, this was also for me. Now watch what it's like to cooperate and answer questions like town should:

I just said to Flowa I think the scum team is mostly within Pot, Prof, Sombrero, Loaded and Melkor.

Reading the start now and still unsure how I feel about Watson, I like them questioning Sombrero

Yes, Melkor is on the backseat this game, sleeping at the wheel

Oh, this was also for me. Now watch what it's like to cooperate and answer questions like town should:

I just said to Flowa I think the scum team is mostly within Pot, Prof, Sombrero, Loaded and Melkor.

Reading the start now and still unsure how I feel about Watson, I like them questioning Sombrero

Yes, Melkor is on the backseat this game, sleeping at the wheel
FORGOT DEST. DEST WAY STRONGER THAN LOADED AND MELKOR

think for a second cakey, why do you think i kept asking cal if he was claiming brulee
Im guessing you're answer is going to be something to do with the flavour. But - in mafia, flavour isn't always indicative of role or alignment. I don't know why this wild theory - which isn't really my main focus, is worrysome to you

3- @SakazOuki
4- @Lord Melkor
5- @MitchMatch
6- @Dr_Professor83
7- @Pot Goblin
8- @Kerkovian
9- @Dr. Watson
10- @TheAncientCenturion
11- @Destroya
12- @Ekkologix
13- @Psylocke
14- @T-Pein™
15- @MonochromeYoru
16- @~UwU~
17- @Natalija
18- @Kagu Nyan
19- @SamosaSombrero
20- @ConquistadoR
21- @RippedCal
22- @Peroroncino
23- @MUUGEN
24- @Flower

Thunderdome between me and Nat. I’ve even got a jail result against me. All the more reason to pick one of us
I don't see the thunderdome being necessary since we have a few options here, but I certainly won't vote you if this comes to fruition.

Status
Not open for further replies.