Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1090 Spoilers Discussion

Do we open the Chapter Discussion thread for Centurion's Scan?

• Other (tag TAC / Al Sama / Gol D. Roger / Playa)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have panels of when they started them using advanced coc? No.

Does the gentleman have panels of them starting off not using it? Yes.

Do we get to see a single panel of what they used to defeat the seraphim? No

Therefore based on this you are in zero position to state otherwise
All i stated was zoro failed to defeat an opponent whose weakness he already knew. The gentleman came to make an excuse as to why he failed appalling . When the whole fight was offscrened lol

Sentomaru blocks the hit because Kizaru is holding back bc they are cool with eachother. I also still believe that CP-0/CP-9 techniques are basically gimmick counters to haki users.

Wouldn't be the trillionth time shit happened or characters were held back due to plot lol. Using your logic he should've used ACoC from the start in the parts of the fight we did see, which he did not. So we can assume that consistency was kept unless proven otherwise,

which you cannot prove! So stop embarrassing yourself dumbass
I don't expect consistency to be kept why should I?? Shawk was targeting weaker members . Why would zoro go easy on him ??

Inb4 it's not Robin!
Robin is tied up in a extra secret Vegapunk BDSM dungeon, a basement one layer below what was revealed so far in the manga.

It is then revealed this is how VegaPunk subdues people and turns them into his extra bodies. Ever since he was a kid he wished he were a girl, therefore he only leaves the subdued female victims faces uncovered. The males he subdues he always covers up.

The last panel of the chapter shows his bathroom is missing the mirror! He doesn't want to be reminded he's actually a man.

I don't expect consistency to be kept why should I?? Shawk was targeting weaker members . Why would zoro go easy on him ??
You expect it because that's the default stance and because it'd be your burden to prove he used ACoC.

Do you not realize how how this is a loss-loss situation for you? It's your burden of proof, and you cannot prove it.

Status
Not open for further replies.