Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude is having a mental breakdown, he should be shelved.
You said that last phase. Now he's seemingly fine-ish and wants to settle things with you. Why aren't you taking him up on it?
And I did not drop the case on Prof, but I shall give him a day to get himself together @MonochromeYoru

He is an infinitely better lynch than Cal though.

So are you gonna push someone now or?

I believe in you this game, but you need to shake some of this shit off.

Okay, so you're convinced Nat is wolf. Who is here team?
I still think Tac can be her teammate.

I think Kerk also fits on a team there.

And if I’m wrong about Flower/Saka either can fit with her. Saka I scum read before the Flower stuff and the Flower stuff is only shelving bc I think it means Saka/Tac not aligned

Prof has been open about his mental health and I don't like you talking like this. Not really a legit reason to wolf read someone, either.

This is shit, Nat.
You misunderstand me, I'm not scumreading him because of his breakdown, I'm scumreading him because he hasn't been gamesolving and his reads are incredibly static all game.

I AM shelving him for his mental health though. I don't see a reason to fight someone who is not doing well.

You misunderstand me, I'm not scumreading him because of his breakdown, I'm scumreading him because he hasn't been gamesolving and his reads are incredibly static all game.

I AM shelving him for his mental health though. I don't see a reason to fight someone who is not doing well.
If I’m scum it’s fake!!

Also. I’m fine rn lol. Like. I’m better this second than I’ve been this entire game

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
@MUUGEN why are you so sure Nat isn't the direction this day?
she could be - she said she abstained for 2 cycles cause shes weak.

id rather push Saka for his claim and what exactly he did to TACy.

i dont gain anything from Nats push or lynch atm. her only equity comes from TAC saying shes good which no one even cares for either.

Going after someone who has repped in for an inactive - before they've said anything. SMH. Might have to put you on ignore, so I can scum hunt other avenues without dealing with this nonsense

Status
Not open for further replies.