Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1090 Spoilers Discussion

Do we open the Chapter Discussion thread for Centurion's Scan?

• Other (tag TAC / Al Sama / Gol D. Roger / Playa)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I couldnt care less about this cringe live action thing but right now i wish to be a total disaster otherwise it will get a second season and this fraud author wont give us more than 20chapters next year.
I think it'll continue for 6 to 7 years and the manga will keep on getting breaks

Robin scolds Luffy for giving out information so easily. Robin says it's a negotiation, but your act is stupid. Luffy thinks it worked, but Usopp calls him a fool.
No wonder Zoro is so close to Luffy in popularity and Oda has to work overtime to make him "popular."

I get pissed literally just reading spoilers about him, he's been one of the biggest Shonen dumbasses and each chapter he just keeps getting closer to Top 1 title, and unlike Goku his reason is not "I love to fight!" :lusalty:

She has hancock's DNA, naturally what Hancock finds attractive, she'd find attractive as well.

It would be a problem is Luffy reciprocates that attraction.
Kinda like teenagers can have crushes on some Movie star or something right?
Wasn't the whole point of why Hancock fell in love with Luffy was because of how Luffy treated her personally not just looks or attraction? Not surprised it happened but kind of doesn't make sense unless there was more to their interaction

Status
Not open for further replies.