Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1090 Spoilers Discussion

Do we open the Chapter Discussion thread for Centurion's Scan?

• Other (tag TAC / Al Sama / Gol D. Roger / Playa)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agenda aside, interesting chapter

I wonder how Kizaru plans on handling the Sentomaru situation since he’s known him since he was a kid

Is he gonna take the Garp route and let it slide or massacre him like Akainu probably would

It’s almost impossible to tell with how nonchalant he is about everything
Kizaru is the most unpredictable admiral when it comes to behavior due to not being a "good" marine, without being an absolute justice nutjob either lol. It does seem he has a genuine soft spot for Sentou so I'm curious too. It will say a lot about his core personality.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
"More spoilers:
Lucci was staring at stussy and when she noticed it she told him to stop"

Wtf

Lucci is sending info to Kizaru while thinking about banging Stussi :kobeha:
Wob Gucci

So far this arc Lucci:

-Destroyed Atlas
-Fought Fairy Bullshit mode for 10 minutes
-Bodied Sentomaru which even restrained “he’s my friend” Kizaru could not do
-Showed high level Zoan awakening
-Is called smart by Saturn

Lucci has had a pretty great arc lol.

We don't know where he went. That was luccis guess. More chance he went to try defend York with how zoro is now.
Zoro was still with Luffy when S-Hawk left, but maybe you're right. Point is he left S-Bear alone vs them. I dont think S-Hawk is portrayed as the clear cut strongest and it doesnt make sense either, if he was why not just make all of them S-Hawk?

I think each of them are relative with each of them specialized in certain things. S-Hawk is the CqC fighter for example.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
i remember the convo very clearly twat
more directly you stated kaku had a higher ceiling and potential than lucci did
based on how strong they were at relative ages, and kaku's superior "physical ability and df".
but even a simpleton could decipher ones potential in this story is not linear how strong one is at a certain age.
case in point oden and luffy.
Bro, it's literally a fact Kaku is stronger than Lucci at similar ages. That's not the same thing as saying the current Lucci is weaker than the current Kaku. Holy fuck, how can anyone even confuse one for the other? lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.