Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1090 Spoilers Discussion

Do we open the Chapter Discussion thread for Centurion's Scan?

• Other (tag TAC / Al Sama / Gol D. Roger / Playa)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
talked a lot of smack about having a brain
yet you are unable to identify fuji qualified his statement by saying based on potential not current strength.

you clearly cant read.
get a translator, and enter whats stated in that post , google word descriptions if need be.
I am not sure which one of us needs one. That literally reads Kaku>Lucci due to potential, not Kaku's potential>Lucci's. I advocated the latter, but not the former. Get a dictionary.

Even Kaidou was scared of Zoro, how is this even a bad thing?
I mean he was still down to fight Zoro, he just didn't think he could take Zoro casually like he could with Luffy and others because Zoro will fuck him up (And he did)

But Lucci literally knew he'd get fodderized
I am just saying Luffy and Zoro are both Yonko level characters at this point
Lucci kaku are in YC1 range, all they can do is play around with Luffy/Zoro but once either got serious and used a CoC named attack, its a one shot.

Nami takes Robin's hand and guides it to her underwear. Robin hesitates for a moment but then finally touches Nami. She gasps in pleasure as Robin's fingers explore her wetness. The two continue to explore their passion, their tongues intertwining as they exchange hot kisses.

Nami moans loudly and arches her back. Robin feels her body tense up. There's a sudden burst of energy. G5 Luffy just bust the high security door open. As the captain he calls dibs on the action. As he's about to enter, the room, Sanji pushes him aside and claims that he as a true gentleman knows better how to treat ladies. Sanji puts down a bucket and starts milking them, claiming it's to make cheese.
:carrocorn:

Kuma fruit under Adult Kuma not some fraud ass clone , S shark also has a great fighting style in Fishman Karate but if we see him that mf ain't even Hody level .
S-Bear can reach 100% of Kuma's DF use though while logically speaking S-Hawk can't even get near Mihawk's swordsmanship. That was attained through decades of hard training.
Sure he has Daz's fruit but destroying is kinda light work now.

they’re on break until Redon post raw scans
So until then all my posts are cannon. Here's continuation of that half-assed spoiler.

More spoilers:
Lucci was staring at stussy and when she noticed it she told him to stop staring. Lucci, with a smirk, replied, "I was just admiring the view." Stussy rolled her eyes, "Always the charmer, aren't you?"

Just then, Sanji, wearing only an apron, waltzed in with a tray of steaming dishes. "Care for some 'Sensual Sushi', Stussy?" he winked.
Stussy blushed, "Only if you're serving, chef."
Brook, strumming his guitar, sang, "Underneath the moonlight, passions ignite!" He then paused, "Yohohoho! But I don't have skin to blush!"
Nami, in a sultry voice, said, "Anyone up for a game of 'Treasure or Dare'?" She held up a gold coin with a mischievous grin.
Zoro, somehow tangled in a fishnet, grunted, "Is this not the training room?" His muscles glistened as he tried to free himself.
Robin, with a sly smile, whispered to Chopper, "Ever heard of the 'Naughty Poneglyphs'?" Chopper's fur turned bright red.
Franky, showcasing his "Super Sexy Speedo", flexed, "Ladies, care for a swim?"
Usopp, trying to impress, boasted, "I've got a special... 'sniper' technique. Want a demonstration?"
Suddenly, Boa Hancock entered, her beauty radiating. "Luffy, care for a private lesson in 'Love-Love' techniques?" Luffy, clueless as ever, replied, "Is it a new type of meat?"
End of Chapter 1090: "Sultry Shenanigans on the Seas."
@Fujishiro @Starbound Beast D. Draig

Status
Not open for further replies.